Chapter 16

Monday had arrived and so far it was a good day, work was slow and everyone pretty much finished paperwork. It was like a three day weekend. Everyone was just having fun, you decided to go to the break room.

You walked in and there was no one...except Gavin "God damn it." You mumbled under your breath as soon as Gavin took note of your presence. "Why hello pretty plastic" Gavin had that unsettling grin on his lips. "Fuck off Reed." Your voice came out as a dangerous growl. "Feisty, you sure know how to get me exited." He walked behind you and you couldn't help but gag at his disgusting words. You walked to the counter and grabbed a muffin, before you turned around you heard the door lock and gavin grabbed onto your waist and pushed his body up against yours "come on, i can show you some real fun." His hands drifting up to your chest, you spun around and kneed him in the crotch "don't touch me you piece of shit!" He stumbled back but soon recovered. "You're going to pay for that. You're lucky you're pretty." Gavin pinned you against the wall, he grabbed your wrist tightly by your sides, and it hurt. He didn't realize the power androids possessed so it was easy to rip your arms from his grasp and push him back. "You don't know how to take a hint do you?" You sneered at him, pure hatred filled your body.

He went after you again but he managed to doge your blocks and got you handcuffed to a metal railing in the room. You tugged against them but you couldn't break them. "That's better." Gavin started unbuttoning your blouse and you tried to kick and pull at the restraints. Just when you were about to lose hope some one on the other side started banging on the door. "Help!" Was all you could think of as tears started forming in your eyes. The banging on the door became more frantic and soon the person had rammed the door in. It flung open to reveal Connor who was your savior. Connor looked at you and then glared at Gavin with hatred you had never seen from him before, his LED was bright red. "Let. Her. Go." His fists were clenched so hard they were trembling. "Walk away tin can, I'm just having my fun." Gavin growled at Connor, then turned back to you and bit his lip.

In a flash Connor shoved Gavin against the wall by the collar with a loud thud "don't fucking touch her!" Connor yelled at Gavin. "You're just an android, no one cares if one of you gets fucked." Gavin looked over at you and you could do nothing but watch everything play out. "Quit joking around and leave, let me finish this." Gavin looked at Connor with annoyance. Connors free hand slammed against the wall inches away from Gavin's face, the wall cracked and it looked like it would shatter "you think this is a joke?!" Connor asked through clenched teeth. Gavin was terrified, his breathing and heart rate had gone up by 26%. "Fine! Let me go and I'll leave. Will that make you happy tin can?" Connor let Gavin go. Gavin fixed his collar and scoffed "see you later." Gavin winked at you and walked out. You were so pissed and angry and so many emotions flowed through you.

You pulled at the cuffs as hard as you could, they dug into your skin and they started to bleed. But then the cuffs snapped and you fell to your knees. Connor rushed to you "he didn't hurt you, did he?" He asked as he analyzed your wrist. "I'm fine...thank you." You said while buttoning up your blouse. "I'm going to kill him some day." You growled "not if I do it first." Connor scowled at the thought of Gavin. You looked down at your wrist and let them heal, you then got up and wiped off the blood. There was no more marks.

"And I thought this was going to be a good day." You said grabbing the muffin you hadn't gotten to eat. "Want one?" You asked. Connor sighed and nodded, you tossed another muffin at him. "I'm being serious, did he hurt you?" Connor asked again "not really, but I know he's going to have a nice bruise to the gut soon." You smirked and took a bite out of your muffin.

You both walked back to your desks but Connor kept looking up at you like if he didn't something bad would happen. The little pigeon hopped into your view, you smiled at him "how are you doing?" The pigeon hopped around, making you laugh. .you know what? I haven't given you a name, any in mind?" You asked the bird not expecting a response

Blue, I want my name to be Blue!

You were taken aback by his silent words. "No...your an android? Damn, smooth Blue, smooth. I had no idea." You laughed, he was happy you called him Blue. You could see why the name blue would come to mind, he had a blue hue to his gray feathers. "Blue?" You heard Connors voice behind you. You smiled "yep, the android bird wanted to be called Blue." Connor smiled at the small bird "he finally told you he was android?" Connor asked. "You knew?!" You asked playfully upset. "Yeah, we were planning to overthrow you with the power of feathery android." Connor teased. Just then Captain Fowler walked over to your desk and handed you a file. "Good luck you two, you have an important case." You took the file and flipped through it quickly. "Do we have to go right now?" You asked the Caption. "Not this second. Tomorrow, you do." He was about to leave but you had one more question for him "Hanks part of this mission correct?" He looked at you "only you two, this case you need to go under cover, the rest of the information is in the file." You smiled as a thank you. "I have a question for you. I've notice Gavin has been...a dick. Has he been causing any problems?" Connor was about to tell Fowler about the event that had just taken place but you cut him off. "Nothing I can't handle, I'm made to deal with humans and androids, so I can deal with a prick." Fowler gave you a small nod before walking away. "Are you serious? He almost fucking raped you." Connor practically yelled in a quiet hushed voice. "And it didn't affect me, I'm fine. So therefore I can handle it." You looked him dead in the eye, showing you weren't going to give in. Connor sighed and rolled his eyes "everything has its limits." He said before walking to his desk.

You looked through the file more carefully, reading the details. The DPD had gotten word that deviant's were being smuggled across the border by humans. It was Connor and your mission to go undercover as a deviant couple looking for help across the boarder in order to find the criminals. But it seemed these smugglers had quite a lot of money and had also been smuggling red ice into Detroit. They were planning a huge smuggle of red ice and androids tomorrow night, covering it up as a big party for the rich people.

Not going to lie, they're smart

You looked up at Connor and smirk as you locked eyes.

What?
He asked telepathically
                                                             I think you'll like this mission
Can I see it?

You walked over and placed the file on his desk. "We got a new case?" Hank asked. "Nope, we do. Sorry Hank." You pouted at him teasingly. "Well, don't get yourselves killed, that's all I ask."

Yay, double update! Big mission coming up, I hope you can handle it