Chapter 28

Join Markus?
Refuse the offer?
(Warning, Gavin's a dick)

Some one else had stepped into the break room so you had to play it cool, you pretended to look for paper or sticky notes.

You do realize
the position that
would put me in, right?

We're gonna take
down the cameras,
you won't be seen.

There's a high probability
that everyone will,
and if I'm going to continue
being a spy on the inside.
I can't have my cover blown.

...true

I know I'm not much
help in the movement.
But I'll try to be as
helpful as possible.

Thank you.

With that over, you grabbed some sticky notes that were in a drawer and headed back to your desk. You sat down and continued to write out all the reports. As you were writing a hand smacked the pen in your hands and made a huge line through the paperwork. You looked up and glared daggers at no other than Gavin. "Oh no, why on earth would you do that?" He asked cheekily. He knew how tedious printing another report and rewriting all of the information was. "Fuck. You." You growled, anger was boiling inside of you and you couldn't restrain yourself. "Sure. When?" He knew he was getting to you. Your eyes twitched as you stared at him in disbelieving rage. "What?" He wouldn't wipe that damn smirk of his face. If you didn't get away from him, you were worried you'd try to kill him. So, you grabbed the now ruined report and swiftly started walking over to Hanks desk. Or at least tried to, Gavin grabbed you by the wrist. "Let go of me Reed." You seethed, trying to hold it together. "Or what, you'll attack me?" Gavin pulled you towards him. "Have you learned nothing from your last attempts?" You referred to the past where you had gotten physical with him, oh how you wished you could just straight up punch him right now, but you could see captain Fowler watching from his glass office. Gavin scoffed "you're a fighter, aren't you, pretty plastic?" He still had His tight hold on your wrist. You dropped yourself to the floor and swung your leg around and kicked the prick hard in the back of the knees, sending him fall as he lost his grip of you. You stood up and brushed off your uniform, and continued to walk to Hanks desk. You placed the report with the pen mark across it on hanks desk. "I'm sorry lieutenant, but I need a knew print of the report." You said as calmly as you could. "Seriously? Do you know how much of a pain in the ass that is? Since when do you call me 'lieutenant'? I thought that was Connors thing." Hank was confused now.

"Since I was on the brink of losing my shit. I know it's a haste, but you know androids aren't aloud to make copies of reports... And I need a knew copy." You took a deep breath as you stared daggers at the paper and only the paper. Hank had noticed your LED was a solid dark red "what happened?" Hank asked concerned as he delicately took the paper from you. "I contemplated killing Gavin." You still were staring down at the desk. "Oh, we all have... On multiple occasions." Hank grumbled. It helped calm you down and gave you something to chuckle at. "He purposely knocked my hand while filling out the paper and continued to continue being the cheeky shit he is... So I sent him to the floor."

"Good, he deserves it." Hank smirked and looked over to the seriously pissed cop that was actually heading to the captains office. "He's not..." Hank whispered under his breath. You whipped around to see Gavin marching into captain Fowlers office. "Oh ho ho, Hank, I'm going to give you a knew homicide to investigate." You seethed. "Calm the fuck down kid, I'll take care of this." Hank said as he replaced the report on his desk. A couple seconds more of Gavin having a temper tantrum and Fowler stepped out of his office and made his way over to you and Hank. "Y/N, are these accusations true?" He asked.

Sure, you didn't see it all go down...

You let out a deep breath. "It depends what story you were fed." You said stoically, hiding all the rage burning through your gears. "Gavin tampered with the report I was working on, then continued to sexually harass me. So in order to continue my work I got out of his grasp." You continued your dead tone.

"Sexually harass?" Fowler questioned. Even if legally that wasn't the case since you were an android, it still was a term that wasn't taken lightly, no matter the circumstances. "Correct, there's marks on my wrist and cameras around this facility as you know. I'm not a sex android, it's not in my criteria, I don't appreciate being treated like I am one..."  You said pointing out the blue marks on your wrist that resembled bruising and the several cameras set up around the office. Fowler turned around to the now shocked Gavin Reed. "I'll have a word with you on work edict." He seethed.

"Why can these cops never just do their fucking jobs." He grumbled and walked off, as Gavin followed with his tail in between his legs. No apology or anything. "...hm, I didn't have to do anything..." Hank shrugged. "Damn you're good at acting professional." Hank complimented.

"No, just distracted myself." You said then winced as you pulled something out of your leg. "What the actual fuck!" Hank did a total 180 when he saw the now blue pen you had driven into your leg. "Relax, it doesn't do any damage... It was either this or I would've lost my shit." You grumbled. "That's still messed up, kid." Your partner scolded. "Mmmmhmmmm, can you please just get me another copy?" You pleaded. "Yeah, yeah."

You plopped back down into your seat and cleaned off your pen. This wasn't good, if mood swings were this bad, there'd be no way you could hide it forever...

You looked up to see Connor staring at you from his desk with what seemed to be panic and worry. You took a deep breath and shook your head softly to show him you were fine. He didn't take that for confirmation, but would let it rest until the end of the day.

To your surprise, Hank was able to get you another copy in thirty minutes. Usually the process would take longer. "Here, don't fuck anymore up." He complained as he placed the new sheet in front of you. "Thank you so much, Hank." You sighed, as you had finished most of the rest of the files by now. "No problem, It'd be a pain in the ass if we didn't get this replaced."

You nodded and looked down at the paper and started to refill-in all the information. Hank ruffled through your hair and you just closed your eyes. "Don't let people get under your skin. They're not worth it." Hanks voice was warm and caring. Tears formed in your eyes but didn't fall. "Okay." You smiled even though he couldn't see. With that he walked back to his desk.

Night had to fall at some point... And you knew what was coming.

Yo! You seem to be all over the place with your emotions, better get those monsters under control. Come to think of it, it'd be a problem if Connor were to go for a stroll tonight... What if he finds all those androids? Better yet, how will Connor react to these outburst you seem to be showing? 😈 have fun thinking about all this.

-this is Logiclogan signing out, byeeeeeee💙