Chapter 10

You went back to standing on your feet instead of on your toes and looked up at Connor with a smile. His LED was flashing yellow and he didn't know how to comprehend what had just happened. You didn't know what to do, so you, just started walking.

What am I doing?!am I supposed to just stand there?! I don't know any more!

He still stood there in confusion . Then You felt him grab your wrist and before you could react his lips collided with yours once more. His hands gripping your hips tightly as if he would lose you if he let go. "I knew humans did this to show affection, but I never knew it would be so pleasant." You smirked at Connor after separating from the kiss. "I didnt know either." He said with a bright blue face. You laughed and decided to play.

"Tag." You said as you poked Connor in the chest before running off. You could here his rapid foot steps behind you. "You didn't catch me before, you can't catch me now." You ran through a part of the city you weren't familiar with. You stopped, standing still before gliding to the side just in time to doge Connor. "Where are we?" You asked as he stopped for a second to look around. "Oh we're close to the DPD, this is just a different route." He said before tagging your arm and running off to you assumed the station. You did a quick scan of your surroundings before running in a different direction. You had a plan, you were going to take a slightly different path so you could catch him off guard. You hadn't seen Connor while running but you knew he wasn't far. You could see the building up ahead, so you thought now would be a good time to tag the guy. You made a sharp turn and found yourself in front of Connor running at top speed. He was going to run into you and you knew it but you just laughed. He, of course ran in to you, and landed in the most cliché way possible, right on top of you. His face burst out blue, this made you laugh before you tagged him then rolled from underneath him and carried on running. "Come on slow poke!" You yelled. He let out a groan of annoyance at the fact that you had tagged him before chasing after you.

You reached the station, and Connor was far behind so you opened the door and stood there till he caught up. He soon showed up but he wasn't close enough to tag you, so you stood there waiting for the moment to step inside. "So you have decided to tease me?" He came to a stop and crossed his arms with a smirk. "Maaaaybe" you teased, Connor just laughed before disappearing behind the building. "Oh no, what is he doing?" You asked yourself as you looked all around. You looked to your left but saw nothing,you then felt him tap your right shoulder before rushing inside.

"I win!" He yelled victoriously with both hand in the air. "He wins!" You followed along. Connor laughed as he straightened his tie and fixed his hair, it was all curly and messy before his hand combed through it, making it straight once more. "I like your curly hair." You said before ruffling up his hair. "I'm going to assume that I should keep it like this." He huffed with amusement. You smiled and nodded in response.

"(y/n)?" He looked you in the eye. "Mhm?" You hummed "why did you kiss me at the park? I understand that it's a sign of affection, but, why me?" You hugged him before speaking. "Connor, there are so many reasons. I can't really explain it, when I first saw you, you seemed like any other android. I soon saw so much more then just an android. You make me feel like I'm overheating. You make me feel like... Like I'm-" he cut you off by pulling you away from him. "Don't finish that thought. If you're going to say what I believe you are going to. Don't. I'm nothing but a machine, and so are you. If you turn deviant or I do, they'll destroy you." His eyes glistened with worry, as much as it hurt you knew he was right. "I know. As long as it doesn't affect our mission it's not deviancy. I'm not a deviant, neither are you." You spoke with hope. He smiled at you.

Time la skip

The day had been pretty slow and it was raining at the moment. You, Connor, and Hank decided to go for a lunch break. So you all got in the car and drove off where ever Hank wanted to go. Earlier you had forgiven hank so everything was alright. You had arrived at some sort of food truck, Hank got out and some guy started talking to him, after a little while of talking Hank gave the man a hug and handed him a wad of money before the guy walked away. Connor got out of the car and you followed after him. The rain forming little droplets on your body. Connor stood beside Hank and you awkwardly stood behind him and scanned the area. "I told you to stay in the car. Listen you don't have to follow me around like a poodle." Hank scolded Connor and didn't notice your presence. "Sorry lieutenant." Connor apologized, you thought of Connor with dog ears and it made you laugh, this caught hanks attention. "Oh, so both of you are going to follow me, great." Hank was agitated with both of you. The guy behind the counter handed Hank a burger and an XL soda. "Thanks Gary, I'm starvin'." Hank said before walking towards a table. "Hey don't leave these things here." The guy was talking about you and Connor. "No chance, they follow me every where." Hank said as he reached the table. You and Connor walked over. "You didn't pay for your meal?" Connor asked. "Gary's a friend, I scratch his back, he scratches mine." Hank said before taking a bight out of his burger. That set something off