Chapter 7

As you walked out the door you grew uncomfortable. It felt wrong to even look at one of the almost naked androids for a millisecond. Hank went over to talk to some one while Connor went over to one of the tubes that held another Tracy model, and tried to unlock it. But since he had no finger prints it didn't work.

Are you serious?

You thought to yourself as you watched him. He then proceeded to walk over to Hank, as you watched him you purposefully made sure you didn't look at any of the android workers "lieutenant, can you come here a second."Connor interrupted hanks conversation. "Did you find something?" Hank asked Connor as he followed Connor back to the tube while you waddled up behind them. "Maybe." Connor responded. "Can you rent this Tracy model?" Connor asked Hank, and you gave him a glare "for fucks sake Connor! We have better things to do!" Hank was about to turn around. "Please lieutenant, just trust me." Hank gave a reluctant groan before renting the thing. "This is not going to look good on my expense account." Hank complained.

Connor probed its memory and thus started the chase, model after model, room after room, payment after payment until you discovered it went into an employees only room Connor entered through the door in to a hallway while you were behind him and Hank behind you. As Connor went to open the door at the end of the hall way Hank spoke up "hey, I'll take it from here." Hank walked in front of Connor and you, you followed him into the room. There were androids sitting there, staring into the darkness. It unsettled you, and you moved closer behind Connor, Connor noticed this. "Scared, AN?" He asked with a smirk "it's (y/n)" you said as you still walked close behind him "I'm not calling you that." He continued to laugh. "Fine, then I'll just call you RK." You retorted in a fake angry tone. "I don't like that." He admitted "exactly!" You laughed at him. "Would you two stop flirting! We're to late." Hank yelled from across the room. "It might still be here." As you spoke Connor looked at one of the models in the little group, it's LED flashing yellow. In an instant it charged at Connor and another attacked Hank. You helped Hank, as you were sure Connor could handle himself. You got the android off Hank, now the fight was between you and the machine. You both fought on the floor as you barely missed the androids punches. You had her pinned to the floor so you could hand cuff her but then you herd Connor scream "WATCH OUT!" You felt a strong impact in your left shoulder which resulted in you screaming out in pain. In normal situations Connor would've probably questioned your ability to feel pain and honestly you would too, but it hurt to much to ask questions. You saw that the blue haired Tracy that Connor was fighting had lodged a screw driver in your shoulder so the other android could escape. The two of them ran outside, Hank didn't notice what happened to you so he ran after the girls as Connor ran to you panicked "(y/n)! Are you okay!" Your LED flashed red as pain went through your whole body "I-I'm fine. Go! Go catch them, I'll get there." Connor was unsure for a moment before he ran after Hank, leaving you there. You grabbed the screw driver and pulled it out from your shoulder blade. Your uniform was now stained blue along your back, the pain was unbearable, tears fell from your eyes as the agonizing sensation went through your upper body,but you forced yourself to stand up and follow them outside. When you walked out you saw that Connor had his gun trained on the two as the blue haired Tracy spoke, you didn't here her full speech but you did hear part of it "-I just wanted to stay alive, get back to the one I love. I wanted her to hold me in her arms again, make me forget about the humans...their smell of sweat, and their dirty words." The other android held her hand. She noticed you walk out with your right hand clutching your left shoulder as your face was stained with painful tears, not to mention the red LED that was rapidly flashing. "Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt more than you do now?" She asked you, this only drew Connor and hanks attention towards you "n-no...I'm a machine. I can't feel love." You responded through gritted teeth. "Ha, your more than capable, if you can feel pain, you can feel everything...your a deviant, aren't you? Your one of us right?" She asked. "No...I'm not broken...I'm not a deviant." More tears flowed down your cheeks as the pain continued to coarse through your body. "Hmm, you will feel that way one day, it's close." She glanced over at Connor then back at you. "You care about him, he cares about you. The way you speak, the way he worried about you. It's clear, one day you'll understand my actions. Come on let's go." She said the last sentence to her companion and they both hopped the fence and ran away.

Once they were out of sight Connor and Hank spun around to give you a mixture of worried and confused looks. You collapsed, falling to floor. The two ran up to you. "Kid! Hold on we can fix you up." Hank kneeled next to you. "I-I'll go see what they have in the storage." Connor said before scrambling back in to the building. "I...don't understand." You you said with a shaky breath. "What do you mean?" Hank asked, so he could keep you talking, and fully aware. "She said...loved someone so much that it hurt, what did she mean?" You looked up at Hank "well...sometimes love isn't a happy thing...sometimes it can be the very thing to tear you apart. Do you think she was right?" Hank was now sitting down as you leaned on the wall. "About what?" You asked him "about you being a deviant. As much as I hate androids, I do know some things and one of those things is that androids can't feel pain." You hadn't thought to much about the pain because...the pain. "Rude...I know I'm not a deviant. But...I don't know why...I can feel this-this pain. I-I'm not supposed to feel it." You had been sincere with Hank as you waited for Connor. Thankfully Connor did return with blue blood and a lighter "alright, come hear. We're going to fix you." Connor knelt down as you moved so he could stop the bleeding. "I-is it okay if your uniform is ripped?I need to get to the injury."Connor was still worried. You just nodded your head to dizzy and tired to say anything. You felt Connor carefully rip the back of your uniform so your shoulder that was bleeding was exposed. You started fading in and out of consciousness "hey, stay with us kid." Hank lightly patted your knee to get you to focus.
Connor took the lighter to the stab wound and stopped the bleeding then handed you the bottle of blue blood "come on, you need to drink this." Connor helped you drink the blue liquid as you started to feel better.

Software instability /\

You finished it and put the now empty bottle down. "Thank you, both of you."you said as you stood up slowly, once you got up Hank took his jacket off and put it on you. "Don't thank us kid, we're here to fix you when your clumsy." Hank joked.

Hank /\

Connor /\

You all made your way to the car and started driving. Your system was on overload so it went into sleep mode. Your head laying on Connors shoulder as he softly smiled at you as the car drove through the snow that began to fall on the night sky.

Software instability/\
Software instability /\