Chapter 20

*smut* sorry not sorry

Monday, December 2038

There was no plans on Monday so you and Connor decided to check out different types of movies. Connor picked a documentary for the first movie while you got popcorn since it seemed accustom to have popcorn with movies. You both sat on the sofa and ate popcorn the whole day, you and Connor took turns picking movies, after the first one you picked a horror movie. Connor wasn't expecting a jump scare and dropped the bowl of popcorn with a yelp. You laughed and he went blue "what's wrong blueberry? Got scared?" You teased. "Yes, rapid unexpected movement combined with unsettling images can be quite startling." Connors LED faded from red to yellow as he calmed down.

As the hours passed so did the movies, you watched all sorts of them. Comedy, horror, action, drama, musical, you name it. Neither you nor Connor really liked the romance movies, so you stuck to the ones you liked. You enjoyed the musicals and horror movies the most and Connor also liked the musicals, also the documentaries.

"I like this." You said resting your head on Connors shoulder. "This is nice." Connor agree. The final movie ended and you got up, even though you liked watching movies all day, you also liked being active. "I'm going to go outside real quick, see what's going on." You said before stepping out the door. The snow had melted and left muddy puddles everywhere, but it was supposed to snow tonight, about five inches. You felt someone rest their hand on your shoulder, you jumped forward in surprise and fell into one of the many puddles "ah, that's cold!" You screamed. You heard Connor laugh "sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Connor said as he held a hand out to you, you grabbed it and got up. "You scared the shit out of me." You playfully slapped his chest. "Now I need to go take a shower, this is cold and uncomfortable." You complained. You walked towards the bathroom and you heard Connor stifling his laughter.

*********

Connor was awesome and put your clothes in the wash while you were in the shower so they were clean when you got out. He left your now clean clothes in a neat folded stack on the counter by the sink. You smiled and quickly got dressed.

You looked around and found Connor in the bedroom. "Thank you Connor."you gave him a little peck on the cheek. "There's no need to thank me. But you're welcome." Connor sat on the bed and you sat next to him. For a while you both just talked, not anything specific but just talking about everything. There was a question you wanted to ask Connor, but you weren't sure if you should ask.

No, it's stupid...

"I would be lying if I were to say I didn't miss Hank and the DPD but I do really like it here." Connor said looking around the room. "Yeah, it's so cozy and warm." You said following Connors eyes.

Come on just ask him... No, it's not important

"I also miss Hank, he's drunk most of the time, but nice." You said looking down at your hands. "He is very much like a father figure. No doubt about being intoxicated, his alcohol levels are a majority of the time above 0.8." Connor stated.

Come on, just ask him. It's not that hard

Connor noticed that you were thinking hard about something "what's on your mind?" He asked you. "Oh, it's stupid really, but...what are we?" Connors LED whirred yellow as he thought about your question "androids?" He said cocking his head to the side like a puppy. You giggled softly "no...I mean in a relationship status way..." You looked down at your hands again. There was a silence that fell upon the room "never mind, it was a stupid question. You don't-" before you could finish your sentence you were cut off by Connor pinning you to the bed and kissing you deeply, you kissed him back. He slowly separated himself from you "does that answer your question?" He asked smiling sweetly down at you. "Not really." You said before pulling him back into the kiss, this time it became more intense.

Without breaking the kiss Connor pulled you up onto his lap, straddling his waist. He pushed off your jacket and you threw it to the side and did the same with his. Connor waisted no time unbuttoning your blouse and discarding it as well. His hands caressed your body, sending shivers of pleasure down your spine. You let out a moan into the kiss.

Connor pulled away from you, you whined. "Do that again." He said. "You'll have to make me." You smirked at him. He picked you up and slammed you against the wall, his eyes almost black, filled with lust. He crashed his lips with yours and demanded entrance. You liked this dominant side Connor showed, it was definitely a huge turn on.

Connor savored your taste as he pushed your body up against his, grinding his waist against your own. Connor moved down to attack the exposed skin on your neck and collar bone. Your breathing became heavier with each move Connor made. You tangled your fingers in his hair as he did his magic.

He found your sweet spot and your breath hitched in your throat. Connor made sure to pay attention to that area, biting at the skin. Connor set you down for a second to get rid of your skirt and leggings and remove his pants. He picked you up again and you wrapped your legs tightly around his waist once more. He continued to grind against you and make you a moaning mess. He loved hearing you moan his name, it sounded like music to his ears.

He ripped your undergarments off you and did the same with his. He was...gifted. Your face some how became more blue than it already was. He looked at you with an 'are you sure' face. You kissed him as reassurance, with that he slowly pushed into you. You both gasped, and he let you adjust to his size. After about a minute you moved your hips, trying to get any sort of friction. Connor started rocking his hips against yours, his LED was a deep red. "Fuck...Connor, faster!" You moaned. He obeyed your orders and picked up speed. With each thrust he went faster, he put your legs over his shoulders, giving him full access. You let out a loud moan and bit your lip, trying to hold yourself together.

Connor indulged in his pleasure, he never imagined he would feel this way. He groaned at the sound of your voice, and the way you fell apart because of him. He hit your g-spot and you practically screamed. He continued to pound into you and you felt a knot in your stomach start to form. You gripped onto Connors shoulders as gravity slammed you down onto him. "Fuck! Connor, I-I'm ah~ I'm gonna gah~" you were unable to speak. Connor trusted into you again and you reached your climax, with a loud moan you clench around Connor sending him into his own orgasm. Connor moaned your name as he filled you up.

He set you down on the bed and collapsed next to you. Heavy breathing and the sound of both of your fans working overtime filled the room. "I love you." He whispered  and pulled you close to him. "I love you too." You said before drifting to sleep.

I'm laughing and cringing at this entire chapter........oh god. I mean...I had to do something for the twentieth chapter. Here have this wholesome Papyrus

 Here have this wholesome Papyrus

Well.....I hope you liked this chapter...😂 (author has taken a second to laugh)
This is logiclogan signing out byeeeeeeeeee💔