Chapter 31

The next day Hank told the both of you to get in the car, so you did. It seems like were always in the car, oh well, at least it was fun. Hank hadn't told either of you where you were heading just yet but neither of you minded.

Snow had been steadily falling all day, so the roads were slick... That didn't stop Hank. And that of course lead to Connor nonstop warning Hank about that fact. "Alrighty coin boy, we get it. The roads are slip n' slides." You laughed exasperatedly with a smile and pushed his forehead. He playfully swatted your hand away like a child and stuck his tongue out at you. "How old are you brats again?" Hank grumbled from the drivers seat. "At this point who knows..." You mumbled as you lightly squished the other androids face to the window as he chuckled and half heartedly tried to get you off of him.

"Jesus, we still have two hours in the goddamn car..." Hank continued to whine. "You put us in here." You stopped what you were doing to look at Hank as you spoke. "She's correct." Connor followed. Hank shook his head with a sigh as he tried to hide a smile. "Hey I saw that!" You yelled. "You didn't see shit." Hank retorted. "O.K. Grumpy!" You rolled your eyes with a grin. "Oh, shut it!" Hank progressively found it harder to keep a straight face. The rest of the car ride was nothing but laughing and a great time.

Companions/\

Hank finally came to a stop in the middle of nowhere and a big house, he would say where we were and he had to take a call. So you scanned the area around you but the snow was falling so heavily, your scanners couldn't pinpoint where here was.

"Who was that?" Connor asked Hank as he put his phone back in his pocket. You were already at the door waiting for the other two as they continued discussing whatever it was. They finally caught up to you and Hank knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a android with blond hair that has pulled back into a ponytail and a blue dress. "Hi, we're here to speak to Mr. Kamski." I smiled. She returned the gesture and let us in. "Wait here, I'll go let him know you're here." She chimed before walking into another room.

You had noticed the way Connor had been staring at her and you found it amusing in a strange way, I dunno, it just didn't bother you. "Hey Connor, watch out~" Hank chuckled. Connor didn't get it and you laughed, which Hank was a little surprised at. "What?" Connor asked. "You stare at other girls like that, (Y/n) might kill ya." Hank laughed. It seemed like Connor was going through a moment of 'oh fuck'. "So what? It would be stupid to get pissed at every little thing. Besides, it would be a dick move to want to control who he looks at. You've got to have a really fragile ego to do that." You shrugged at the things you babbled. ".......good point." Hank seemed to agree with you.

"Mr. Kamski's ready for you." The blond popped her head through the door to let us know. "Everyone got out of their seats and followed the girl.

Why is Amanda with Kamski in that picture?

The room was huge, the walls were nothing but Windows and there was a huge swimming pool with two identical androids, the same as the girl, and Mr. Kamski..... In a speedo....did not need to see that today. "So, it's normal to swim in Hawaiian Punch? Got it..." You said, sarcasm laced your voice. The man got out of the pool and had one of his androids fetch him his robe before speaking to us.

... A man bun? You gotta be joking.

"What can I do for you?" He asked. "We have some questions about deviants we were hoping you could answer." Hank said, rather politely considering it was him. "Ah, deviants. It is really fascinating. The very thing humans created, will be their down fall." He started.

Yeah, we didn't ask for a monologue from a dude in a robe...

"We created androids in our image, and now they have free will." He continued talking.... So far no information. "Have you ever heard of the Kamski test?" The dark haired man asked as he walked over to a drawer. "No sir, could you elaborate?" You asked, as this grabbed your attention. He smirked then continued "It's quite simple, if you put an android in front of a person, does it hold emotions? Is it a sentient being? Or is it simply just a machine?" He said as he pulled a gun out of the drawer. You nervously held your composure, you didn't know why there was a gun.

"Chloe, could you please come here?" The question was more of a command but no ones gonna bring that up when he's got a gun. The android from before.... And in the pool, came over and Kamski put her on her knees.

Oh, wait, no

"Let's see what you think." He handed the gun to Connor and aimed it to Chloe's head. "That's it, I'm fucking done. Let's go." Hank put his hands up and walked to the doorway from which we came and you stood there not doing anything.

There was a moment where no one dare took a breath, Connor silently fiddled with the trigger as his LED violently switched from yellow to red and back to yellow in an endless loop. Chloe showed no expression but her LED flashed yellow like her mind for once wasn't merely a mess of wires.

Connor let out a shaky sigh and handed Kamski the gun. Hank sighed in relief and so did you.

Third person POV

The blond android stayed on its knees, and Hank stayed at the doorway waiting for his android companions. But Kamski wasn't done with his so called test, he handed the gun to (Y/N). "Jesus fucking Christ, it's not over." Hank slid his hands down his face, just wanting to get out of the mansion at this point.

(Y/N) blankly checked the bullet chamber of the gone, one bullet. Then swiftly aimed the gun and shot.

"Oh fuck! What the fuck (Y/N)!" Hank yelled, he had turned around as soon as he saw the (H/C) android raise the gun. She handed the gun over to Kamski, who had a shocked look on his face. She looked over towards Connor who looked as shocked as Kamski.

"Damn..."

Oh boy I'm getting exited. Every chapter is 1000 words closer to what I've been dying to get to. But until then, I think I'll leave you guys in the dark. Also, ya girl started learning Japanese! just thought that was interesting...

 Also, ya girl started learning Japanese! just thought that was interesting