Chapter 15

There was no music playing in the car so you decided to start a conversation. "So, what's the real reason you decided to drop in?" You asked him while keeping your eyes on the road. "Meh, I was worried about you two, you hadn't talked to Connor in a week and you were both miserable." Hank flung his hands in the air for exaggeration. "Wow, you really are a dad." You laughed, but you really did appreciate that he cared. "Psht, don't push your luck." Hank leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed. "I would be lucky to have you as a dad, so yeah, I would be pushing my luck." You gave Hank a warm smile and he had a small sad smile on his face.

Maybe three minutes later you pulled into the driveway. You both got out of the car and Hank stumbled to his door, you followed behind him making sure he didn't fall. "Wait here." He commanded you before walking down the hallway and disappearing into a room. You looked at the outside world around you, there was a thick layer of snow starting to form and the snow was still falling. You turned around when you heard Hank walk back to you, he handed you a simple black jacket "I don't want you freezing." He said as you took the jacket out of his hand reluctantly. "Hank I'm an android, I can handle a little cold weather." You looked at the jacket then back up at Hank. "Just take it Kiddo, androids still freeze. We need you around." He smiled and Sumo pushed hanks leg to say hello. "Thanks Hank, I'll have it for you on Monday." You bent down to pet Sumo, once you stopped Sumo had gone back to his bed. "Bye pigtails." Hank pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back, you could smell the alcohol on his breath but it didn't really bother you. "Bye." You said pulling away from the hug. Hank closed the door and you walked out onto the side walk. You held the jacket and analyzed it

FEMALE JACKET
90% polyester 10% cotton
Size: medium

This must have been his wife's...

You felt bad at the thought you had her jacket. But nonetheless you put it on and started walking.

Connors POV

Everything was a comfortable silence at the DPD and I was just waiting for (y/n). Her pigeon landed on my desk. "Sorry buddy, she'll be back soon." I told the bird, it hopped closer to me. "You think she's okay? The snow is coming down heavy." I was worried that she couldn't handle the weather even though she was designed to handle stuff like this. The bird softly pecked my arm to reassure me. "I see why she likes you, you're adorable." I was talking to the tiny bird as it hopped onto the palm of my hand.

I could say the same for you

I heard a voice speak in my head. I was confused but then I pushed back feathers on his head to reveal a small LED. "Well, that explains a lot. Have you spoken to (y/n) about this little detail?" The bird shook it's head no. "Why not?" I asked it, I felt a little ridiculous talking to a bird but it was an android so there was a reason to the madness.

No reason to

I set the bird down and it found its way to another desk. I walked over to the glass door, gazing out at the world, all color being covered by the white snow. I sat back down at my desk and fidgeted with my coin for a while. The door opened and the sound of the outside entered, I looked up and (y/n) walked in with a big smile on her face. Snow gathered on her hair, even her eyelashes had little snowflakes. Her cheeks were blue from the cold. She was so beautiful.

Your POV

You took off the jacket Hank gave you and put it on the coat hanger. You walked over to Connors desk and leaned over, resting your arms on it. "You're staring." You teased, he got up and grabbed you by the waist, you smirked and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Why, hello there." You laughed "you look gorgeous." Connors voice was soft and sweat. You leaned in and connected your lips with his, he pulled you closer to his body and kissed you more passionately. A soft moan escaped your mouth, and Connor smirked against your lips. You dragged you tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entry. He pulled away with a smirk on his face, you whined but he just put his finger up to your lips to silence you "that's your punishment." He whispered into your ear seductively, then walked away. He turned around and walked away, your cheeks were a dark blue and you stood there flustered.

He's hot

You shook your head and followed him, he went into the little coffee shop. "Why here?" You asked as he picked up a donut "I was unsure, but now I want to try more food." He said taking a bite out of the pastry. "How is it?" You asked with a cocky grin, knowing he loved it. "It's really good." He said, taking another bite out of it. You laughed and took the remaining piece of his donut out of his hand with your teeth and ran. "Hey!" Connor ran after you, he caught up quickly since you weren't running fast. You spun around and he pinned you to the wall, each arm on either side of your head. "I already ate it, you're not getting it back." You laughed, Connor still had that smirk on his lips but said nothing. "What are you gonna do, huh?" You stepped closer to him, but not much since there wasn't much room to begin with. "Punish you, simple." He responded, his voice was a low growl that sent shivers down your spine. "You say this is my punishment, but I know your dying." You whispered in his ear and put your thumbs through the belt loops on his jeans. You could tell he wanted to give in to his urges, but he was stubborn and resisted. He grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. "Not happening that easily, love." He grinned. "So how'd you learn this? Watch 50 shades of grey, fifty shades darker?" You kept persisting knowing he'd break at some point. His dominant composure faltering "your a smart one, but it's just not going to happen." He let go of your wrist and let you go. You walked behind him and whispered in his ear "you're going to break at some point, like I said, you're only punishing yourself." You walked towards your desk, exaggerating the movement in your hips, Connor definitely did not like that his plan was back firing, but was enjoying this teasing he was receiving.

How many of you are this doggo?