STARK JR

Throughout all of the Stark Tower, Peter Parker was known as Stark Jr. He was rarely seen not at Stark's side, not to mention the billionaires fondness of the boy that fooled some into thinking they were father and son. So, among the interns, Peter was called Stark Jr.

No one could blame Tony for letting Peter stick around, only villains could find the kid annoying at the most. In fact all interns he ever helped would all agree saying that he's just genuinely nice, only a few jealous of the kids job.

The thing was, Peter was too innocent to hate anyone with a burning passion unless said person literally killed someone before his eyes. He even managed to tolerate Eugene 'Flash' Thompson even though he was a idiotic bully that often targeted him at school. He had lost count of the times he had been chased out of the school.

Peter was working in his own lab on some equations, that Banner had seemed to have trouble solving, written up on a large white board. One of the interns on the floor below came in to ask him to take over a tour for him. Peter immediately agreed, happy to help someone out.

He told the intern to get some rest, noticing the dark bags under their eyes, then made sure his ID was pinned to his lab coat that he wore over his normal clothes. He asked FRIDAY to guide him to where the group was waiting, excited to start. 

That feeling didn't last long.

When the elevator door opened and he realized it was a school group. From his school. He just about managed to stay calm. This must of been the trip he'd missed out on for arriving to school late so many times. He took a deep breath then stepped towards them, preparing for what was about to follow which he could only compare to a mess.

"Hello class, my names Peter and i'll be your tour guide for today. The intern that was supposed to lead you was needed elsewhere so you'll be following me instead." He had to hold back a laugh at the shocked faces looking at him, jaws dropping to the floor. 

Only Ned and MJ, who were at the back, were grinning in his direction. They were glad they hadn't warned him about them two days ago, this was much more interesting.

"Mr Parker? What on earth are you doing here?" Mr Smith asked once he recovered from his shock.

"I thought you were aware of my internship here, sir? I don't normally do the tour groups but a friend asked for some help," Peter addressed his class quickly once he turned away from his teacher, before walking towards the front desk "You lot can stay here while I go get your ID badges"

He returned with 27 badges, knowing full well MJ and Ned had their own in their pockets since SI had a strict policy about reprinting, and handed them out to his classmates, one by one. When Flash was handed his he snatched it out of Parker's hand, glaring at him, but Peter didn't care. 

The tour started off fine, Peter led them through all the floor that they could visit (you know, without breaking the law) and happily told them the information he'd memorized. He'd been on the tour so many times and couldn't help but be fascinated by the history of Stark Industries. 

They went to some of the lowest level labs to hear a quick talk about the production process for the commercially sold phones and tablets. It was prerecorded by none other than Dr Bruce Banner, also discussing the companies past. 

The class sat in the comfortable plastic chairs while Peter stood near the back finalizing some BB-8 blueprints on his holographic StarkWatch (a birthday gift for Ned). He was left alone until Adam East, a friendly intern that Peter talked to on his breaks, came in. He was holding his tablet and looking for Peter to ask a favor.

"Stark Jr!" He whisper-yelled across the room and silently jogged across the room, thrusting the StarkPad towards him "Help me!" He exclaimed dramatically and gave Peter a dose of the puppy-dog eyes. Meanwhile, the little nickname Peter had been called caught Flash's attention, along with a few other kids who'd grown bored of the video.

Peter rolled his eyes and quickly scanned the set of coding, unaware of Flash glaring at him a few meters away. Parker handed Adam back his StarkPad and whispered "You got a negative down as a positive, simple fix."

"Thanks Jr, how's your tour going? Toby told me before he left that you were taking over for him." Adam took his StarkPad back and nodded towards the group.

"Great" Peter said sarcastically "They're totally not my class from school" Adam chuckled at his friends situation, excused himself back to the lab that he shared with a few other interns and walked away.

They were going to love to hear about this.

~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hey Parker!" Flash yelled out while striding towards the teenager with false-confidence oozing out in every step and his pack of brain-dead goons behind him.

Parker turned around, doubting he'd ever go back to the cafeteria after his toilet-break, and looked at the bully. He was shoved to the ground, deciding to just go with the fall instead of fighting back or breaking the guys wrists, while Flash started to laugh.

"Little Penis Parker, how much have you been paying those dummies to pretend to know you? Seriously, 'Stark Jr'!" He sneered and took another step towards the boy, infuriated that he wasn't fighting back "Well, why don't you say something!" His voice raised, spiking the interest of the AI FRIDAY who alerted Tony Stark with a live feed. He watched in horror as his Spider-Kid let the bully abuse him to his heart's content.

"You cant of paid them much seeing as that slut of an aunt you have barely earns anything to my family. How does it feel to be a poor fuck that a bunch of dumb scientists took pity on?" Flash spat on Peters shoes.

That was the last straw for Stark. He stormed to the elevator, demanded to be taken to the place Peter was and didn't bother to plan ahead. He's Tony Stark, he always wings it. Stark turned the corner in the hall the elevator had opened onto to see Flash pull his fist back, about to punch Peter directly in the face. 

A blow like that might break his nose. Even though Peter's healing would get rid of it within a few hours, it would still hurt. Tony quickened his pace, grab the bullies wrist who then turned to face him with a face full of shock and slowly drain of colour.

Peter quickly stood up, recognizing the face that Tony was giving Flash as his 'run-before-i-murder-you-bring-you-back-to-life-then-kill-you-again' "Mr Stark, we were just kidding around, don't kill Flash!" He blurted out before Tony's glare burned into the idiots brain.

"Kid, I watched the whole thing." Stark said, not taking his gaze away from his new arch-enemy. Who cares if he's a kid, that doesn't stop him from being a prat.

"Mr Stark, please!" Peter came up with an idea "I'll tell Pepper and Steve!" He warned him, let out a sigh of relief as the billionaire let Flash go and together watched as the group ran away in terror.

At least they didn't have to cover up a murder this time.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 10/10/2018]

[FIRST EDIT 07/04/2019]

I was reading through some of my works while my internet was down and my god are they bad. I'll probably be editing a few today since I have a lot of spare time. I also added in a picture that I found on google because I can.

I'll be busy  over the next few months so I'll try and make up for it today. I'll be focusing on some of my first few chapters. 

Thank you all for reading! 

Now lets get back to your regularly scheduled A/N!

Just a quick warning, i haven't edited this completely so if you see a mistake comment it so i can fix it asap.