DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]

THE FIRST PART IS FIRST PERSON, BUT THE REST IS HOW I NORMALLY DO THINGS, THIS ISN'T A Y/N SORT OF THING, 'KAY? COOL. PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON GHOULS AND GALS, IT'S GONNA BE A BUMPY(ISH) RIDE.

The tiny screen of the camera came to life and the video crackled,]. Despite the line where the glass had been broken, god knows how, you could see the image clearly. There was a boy holding it from what you could see, he had his eyes focused on the camera lense, refusing to look into the darkness surrounding him.

"If you somehow find this, if anyone's out there, don't look for other survivors. If you have this, then it means you're the last one left and we failed, I'm so sorry," A crash was heard in the distance from the recording and the boy flinched, though didn't break eye contact "Don't look behind you, no matter what you hear, no matter what it does, don't. Don't close your eyes for more than a second, keep running and never stop."

Something was getting closer to him, though you couldn't see what, it was too dark. Another boys voice, one sounding as young as him, spoke "Please, Peter, help me." When the teenager didn't turn, the voice changed, it didn't sound like anything human after that "Look at me. I have one of your friends here to say hello."

A body dropped to the ground. Peter covered his mouth, suppressing a sob as a faint blue light flickered, illuminating the room until going out, the source of which in the body "No." He whispered, biting on his lip.

"You can still save him, one chance, just turn around."

Peter, again, made eye contact with the camera "I'm sorry, good luck." As he pressed the button to stop recording, you could see him turn, and the scream that escaped his lips echoed in your mind even after it had stopped.

"Peter!"

"Coming!" He grabbed the tray of drinks, two lemonades and a packet of gummy worms to keep up their energy, and speed-walked back to the lounge of the apartment. Ned was sat in front of the couch, crossed-legged on the floor, piecing together the last remaining parts of the foundation to their new Lego project "What's up?"

"You're phone lit up, I think someone messaged you." Ned nodded towards Peters phone, which was sat on the coffee table.

Sure enough, when Peter turned it on, there was a message from Mr Stark, and it wasn't good. In fact, it was the furthest thing from it. 'Get to the Tower, ASAP, not a drill'.

He practically threw his phone onto the couch, racing off into his room to hurriedly get changed into his Spider-Man suit, leaving Ned with buckets full of questions. Just as he was about to open his bedroom window and swing off, he remembered about his friend currently attempting to build a larger Lego Death Star (with no manual, just from memory).

Peter jogged back in, mask in hand, and decided it was best to fill Ned in on where he was disappearing off to "Mr Stark is calling me up, I need to go to the Tower, stay here."

"Is something wrong?" Ned frowned, putting down the grey blocks onto the hardwood floor.

"I think so, he said it's not some training drill. I don't know what it is, but I think it's time for protocol eight."