FREE LESSON

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MANY WRITING PROMPTS FROM GOOGLE, I'LL PUT MY FAVORITE AT THE TOP BUT BY SEARCHING 'WRITING PROMPTS' ON GOOGLE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THEM ALL.

"So Peter," MJ started as she turned around to face her two friends, Ned and Parker, in the first free lesson in a long time. Well it wasn't a free lesson exactly, the teacher had just left after their third mental breakdown of the semester caused by none other than the incredibly annoying Flash "Care to continue our little conversation?"

Ned groaned and hit his head against the table in despair "Please no, anything but this again."

Peter patted his mates head sarcastically and recalled where they had left off "I still think if you poisoned them with arsenic through the ice cubes in their drinks it would easily be mistaken for dysentery or something. Perfect way to kill someone." He argued his points.

"And you're still wrong my friend, injecting air into the victims blood stream in between the toes would be mistaken for a heart attack letting me run away free" MJ shot him down with an almost identical counter point she had said during their lunch break.

"You know, murder wasn't exactly on today's agenda" Ned muffled voice emerged from the desk and he reluctantly lifted his head to jokingly glare at the two smirking murder-enthusiasts he called friends.

"It's not on anyone's, Ned" Peter smiled and slid his Star Wars pencil case back into his backpack, knowing he wouldn't be doing any work for the rest of the school day.

"No, it's on mine, just not until next Thursday" MJ said with a straight face but wasn't able to stop the smile  from sneaking its way onto her face, letting the boys take a sigh of relief. Then again, you can never be sure with her.

"Sure, MJ, sure. Can we change the subject before Ned's head explodes?" Peter laughed as he packed the rest of his stuff that had recently been spread out on the table into his bag but froze as MJ started to grin like a crazed maniac.

"Why of course Peter, would you like me to play the video of 'Spider-man' arguing with Iron man yesterday that i caught when they were supposed to be taking down an alien threat?"

"Wait, what-" It was too late, MJ had already pulled her phone out and played the recording at a low volume so none of the chatting classmates would notice what was going on at the back of the room.

"Underoos, i swear to god, don't mess this up and just try to act natural." Iron mans voice emitted from the small device.

"For this kind of situation, the most natural thing would be to panic, so technically i should panic" Peter somehow sounded younger when recorded.

"NO, that's not what i meant! Act like it's one of your normal patrols!"

"My 'normal' patrols of late, consist of a lot of panic."

"Will you just cooperate?"

"When a person is panicking, they are not apt to cooperate very well!"

MJ locked her phone once more to stuff back into her jacket pocket and rolled her eyes at Ned who was laughing his head off while Peter had slowly sunk into his seat throughout the entire ordeal "The ONE time we argue in public, you went and videoed it"

"What else could i of done good friend of mine?" MJ rested her chin onto her fist and basked in the glory of revealing the fact she had some serious black mail material.

"There is a full on list of all the things you've done to annoy me and we've only been friends for two months." Peter huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"By all means, read it aloud" She joked.

"No. The list would never end." He narrowed his eyes but had no anger behind them as he realized he had made her laugh again, a beautiful and rare sound that he found he couldn't get enough of.

"You know, that's not the first time I've heard you argue with Mr Stark on a mission while i'm in the chair," Ned piped up from where he sat and Peters eyes widened in alarm "Stark once said 'If we die, i'm going to spend the rest of our afterlife reminding you that this was all your fault' and you just replied with 'Tat's cool, i wouldn't mind having company while being a ghost'" He let out a small chuckle at the stupid memory where he had to cover up his giggling fits.

"Oh please tell me there's more!" MJ straightened up while Peter sank down even further to the point where he may as well of been on the floor.

"I can't remember anymore arguments but once when he was chasing down a Vulture-wannabe he was humming the mission impossible theme song the entire time. It would of been more funny if the chase hadn't gone on for over an hour." Ned recounted and tried to think of more stories to amuse MJ.

After that day Ned and MJ created a group chat between them to share stories that they both used to bribe Peter into getting them fast food on his patrols with the promise that they'd delete the video, unaware they still remained in the chat for future use.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 02/12/2018]

I wrote everything at the top so...

If you see a mistake let me know or if you have a request comment on the chapter and/or message me. 

See you all in the next one!