NEVER HAVE I EVER

After a long mission in Russia, consisting of the entire team taking down a Hydra wannabe, the Avengers sat down in the lounging area to relax. Natasha was pouring out shots of vodka, a new bottle she had 'found' while away, and Tony was looking around under the bar for a non-alcoholic drink to give to Peter. In the end, he poured out a shot of apple juice and handed it to the pouting teenager.

"You doing that face is only proving the fact you're a child even more," Tony rolled his eyes, smirking, and helped Natasha carry the rest of the drinks to the coffee table, which the rest of the team was sitting around (those who were still there, that is).

Steve, Bucky and Sam were on one of the sofas, Bucky being leaned on by a straight-faced Sam who refused to move and ended up giving up, digging an elbow in the man's back as a petty revenge.

Natasha had her own seat, Clint sitting on the back while cleaning a few of his arrows from his quiver, and was sat sideways across it with her legs hanging over the armrest. They didn't mind sharing, Natasha was just glad she was in a position to shove her friend onto the ground at any moment.

Bruce was on a stool, placing the book he had been reading on the table next to the drinks when the others started talking, and Thor (who sat on a stool he had pulled away from the bar) decided to put his hammer on it. Only Peter managed to hear Bruce's quiet and defeated "God dammit" and didn't bother explaining why he was sniggering.

The spider kid was sat crossed-legged on the floor in front of the armchair Tony was sitting on. He had changed out of his suit into a baggy jumper May given him for his birthday, joggers and random socks that had been on the floor of his bedroom. He leaned against the chair, not bothered by the fact Tony was running a hand through his hair, messing it up.

Wanda and Vision had left to their apartment, the other honorary members being in their own homes (or, in T'Challa and Shuri's case, country). Supposedly Loki was visiting an old ally but Thor and Bruce had shared a look, knowing exactly who the god of mischief was talking about. Tony could of sworn he had seen Bruce mouth 'Sugar Daddy', but that couldn't be right.

Everyone else, other than Natasha and Clint, had also changed out of their 'work-outfits', though Stark had been wearing those clothes underneath his suit.

They talked, at first playing Twenty One Dares, but Natasha suggested they switch to Never Have I Ever when she got bored of seeing Steve throw people across the room and Tony hadn't let Peter play (apparently the kid had no regard for his own safety). 

Before they started, they all agreed to not let the game get sexual as there was a child present. When Peter protested he wasn't a kid, Tony reminded him he was drinking apple juice and had been building a new Lego set before they got the alert of the mission.

"Okay, never have I ever," Natasha paused in thought "Nope, I've got nothing, pass."

No one complained, if they said she couldn't pass then they'd be there all year. Clint was next "Never have I ever, uhh, kissed a dude? I don't know, I've hung out with Nat too much."

Surprisingly not only did Steve and Bucky take a shot, but so did Peter, though he tried to hide it.

"Hold up, got something you want to share Parker?" Tony smirked, leaning forward in his seat and looking down at a blushing Peter.

"Nope, nuh uh, nothing." The kid shook his head , pouring himself another glass or apple juice.

"Are we just going to skip over the fact Steve and Bucky have kissed a dude?" Clint chuckled.

"More like each other, I made the mistake of looking into their car when they were waiting for me one time." Sam cracked a small smile, glad to embarrass the secret couple.

"Moving on," Steve cleared his throat and shifted in his seat "Never have I ever been kicked out of a bar." Though, he admitted in his mind, he had been beaten up in and outside of plenty before the serum.

To no one's shock, Tony, Natasha and Bruce downed a shot each, and they moved onto the next one. By the time it got to Sam, he decided to tease Steve and Bucky a little more by saying "Never have I ever had a boyfriend."

He hadn't expected Peter to take another drink, however, in fact no one had.

"Are you sure there's nothing you'd like to say Petey?" Tony asked again, barely containing his laughter at the kids discomfort.

"I may or may not have a boyfriend." Peter said slowly, avoiding everyone's eyes and looking down at his empty shot glass instead.

"Who is he? Anyone we know? Is it that Toby kid from your Biology class?" Tony remembered Peter telling him about the new kid at his school and how he had gushed about how cool the guy was, almost certain he had gotten the name right.

"Nope, he's straight and started dating Cassidy from maths. My boyfriend, because I know you won't leave me alone until I tell you, is Wade Wilson-"

"The merc with a mouth?" Tony's eyes widened, how the fuck did that crazy lunatic get someone so sweet like Peter "Jesus Christ, Pete."

"He's not evil, Mr Stark, and he's only two years older than me," Peter pouted again "Can we just move on?"

"Sure," Thor sat up a little straighter, pondering what on earth he could say "Never have I ever been arrested more than once."

Tony drank and everyone turned to look at Peter when he grinned and mumbled "Didn't get caught." Before anyone could ask him what he meant by that, Bruce decided to take his turn to get it over with as quickly as he could "Never have I ever shot a gun."

As expected, Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Sam and Tony drank, but yet again Peter surprised them all by downing his glass.

"Okay, we're pausing, Peter, what in the actual fuck?" Tony placed his drink on the side, Natasha automatically leaning over to fill it.

"Occasionally my webs will run out and it's not like cops are best at keeping their guns on their belts," He shrugged, pulling his legs up to his chest and smiling at the memory. Wade had taught him beforehand how to shoot and it was just so easy for him, like second nature "No big deal."

"Never have I ever," Tony was determined to think of something so outrageous that Peter couldn't of possibly done "Killed someone on purpose." Not that he could remember, at least. 

Peter staired Stark directly in the eyes, slowly raising his glass and finished his drink, keeping a blank the entire time.

The room was silent for a moment and few flinched when Tony flipped the coffee table. Clint was just glad he had been filming it all on his phone ever since Peter admitted to having a boyfriend.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 16/08/2019]

Welp, I'm back from the second week of the holiday-thingy. All I have now is the next two weeks of community service and all that.

Thank you all so much for 19K reads! Holy shit that was a amazhang thing to come back to, I can't thank you lot enough. 

This was a request from @imwithtonyandnatasha, I had a lot of fun writing it and really I hope it doesn't look like I rushed the ending. Enjoy!

I'll be updating Solangelo At Hogwarts before the end of today, hopefully close after this is up unless the art isn't attached.

That's all I have to say, so goodbye, until next time, and thank you all (again)!