'Baby-Boy' IS TYPING... (SPIDEYPOOL)

Just over a year ago, before he even became Spider-man, Peter met a teenager only three years older than him by the name of Wade Wilson. They crossed paths at Comic-con in front of one of the many Star Wars related booths. Peter had been looking for a birthday gift to give to Ned and Wade wanted to buy a Jar Jar Binks action figure to annoy his pen-pal who treated the fandom like a religion.

When an adult had deliberately cut in front of Peter to grab the last of the Death Star models he had obviously been reaching for the people at the booth tried to sort the issue out but it was Wade that came to the nerds rescue. He had whispered something in the mans ear, once the guy went white in the face and scampered away (leaving the collectible behind) he had started giggling.

Somehow the two of them got into a conversation and even walked off together after buying what they had wanted to get lunch together. For some reason Peter didn't mind Wade jokingly flirting with him, normally he'd be uncomfortable but he wasn't like that with Wade. 

Eventually they exchanged numbers, Wade put him in using the silly nickname he'd come up with 'Baby~Boy' and Peter labelled him as 'Wade<3'. He wasn't sure why he added the heart, he just did and couldn't come up with any explanation as to why.

After that they went their separate ways but vowed to keep in touch.

At least once every day they would message each other, Wade would send odd pictures from around Brooklyn that desperately needed to be explained or random memes at three in the morning. Peter never minded being woken up (even when he had been studying late) to unlock his phone and be greeted with Nicholas Cage.

Peter would ask him about what college was like and just like that they'd be speaking to each other on the phone for hours. Wade would rant about whoever had pissed him off most recently and Peter would listen to him patiently, just happy to hear him talk.

~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

Peter was playing against Michelle Star Wars Battlefront on his old PS2 on Ned's couch when his phone went off. Ned had been coming back from the kitchen with a fresh bowl of popcorn and noticed the phone, the other two too immersed in their game to hear it over their bickering.

He put the bowl on the coffee table, hoping it wouldn't get tipped over again, and picked up the phone to see the caller ID 'Wade<3' "Hey Peter, who's Wade?"

Peter's face lit up and he tossed his controller to Michelle "Oh no I died, you win!" He took his phone from Ned, stole a handful of popcorn and jogged to another room where he could answer in peace.

"Baby-Boy! What took you so long?" Wade laughed on the other end of the phone, jokingly clingy. Peter normally picked up whenever he called in the first ten seconds of it ringing unless his phone was dead or he was dealing with a criminal (not that Wade needed to know that).

"I was playing video games with Michelle and Ned, I blame you for my death," He smiled and sent a look at the door, checking if his friends were eavesdropping "Why are you calling so early?"

"I have fantastic news! Absolutely incredible information i'm sure you're eager to hear!" Wade said excitedly, practically jumping with joy "I've got an apartment in Queens and i'll be there tomorrow!"

Peter almost dropped his phone in shock, this was going to be interesting.

~-~-~~-~-~-~-~

Wade found out Peter was Spider-Man in ten seconds flat, sending the younger boy into a panic and he tried desperately to deny it. He was calmed down when Wade swore on his katana collection not to tell another living soul and even explained he wasn't alone in the super-power boat stained with blood. 

He reintroduced himself as Wade Wilson, otherwise known as the bad-ass anti-hero, Deadpool. It was a strange weekend but they made it work somehow. In fact most of Spider-Mans rounds around Queens fighting crime and helping out the little guy were spent with Deadpool at his side, something Stark didn't fail to spot.

It was going to take some explaining from both of them when Tony found the two snuggling against each other on top of the abandoned Oscorp Tower, looking out into the setting sun, after FRIDAY alerted him Peter's heart rate had increased.

But he let them have their moment that night, let them be and ambushed Peter the next day.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 31/01/2019]

I'm not too sure if i'm proud of this one but oh well, i already spent a few days on it and it's too late to go back now.

I've been in the Spidey-pool mood for some reason recently. If you have any requests with this ship, any other ships or even other unrelated requests put them in the comments of the most recent chapter i publish or message me. 

I'll work on them as soon as i see them so if i am offline for a while please be patient and keep in mind i do have stuff to do in my personal life.

Let me know if you spot any mistakes by commenting so i can fix them ASAP

If you have been enjoying so far then do leave a vote to let me know.

Thank you for reading and 2.2K+ reads, it really means a lot to me.

See you in the next one.