A COLLECTION OF SHORT SHIT POSTS

THIS IS A CHAPTER FULL OF SHORT SHIT POSTS THAT NEVER MADE IT INTO A CHAPTER OF THEIR OWN. TELL ME IF YOU LOT WANT TO SEE MORE OF THESE, I HAVE A FEW MORE.

THESE MIGHT NOT BE TYPICAL SHIT POSTS BUT I DON'T USUALLY WRITE THIS STUFF, GIMME A BREAK

Shuri was staying at Stark Towers for the weekend, much to Peters delight. He had a secret friendship with the Princess of Wakanda through a texting app he had created and that she had downloaded from boredom.

bItcH i hOpE tHE fUcK YoU dO has logged onto BiotchChat

bItcH i hOpE tHE fUcK YoU dO: Dude

                                                                 Dude

                                                                 DUDE

QueenOfTheOrphans:                 WTF DO YOU WANT??????? CAN A BITCH NOT CRY IN PEACE?????

bItcH i hOpE tHE fUcK YoU dO: WE HAVE LANDED IN PRIMITIVE AMERICA

                                                                  THE FURRY AND I HAVE ARRIVED

                                                                  Also don't act like I care about your tears, suffer in silence.

                                                                 Peasant.

QueenOfTheOrphans                You wound me.

bItcH i hOpE tHE fUcK YoU dO: Good :)

Peter chuckled and locked his phone, chucking it onto the pillows in his bedroom. He raced up to the helicopter landing pad (that also doubled as Clint and Sam's giant nest when they were sulking) and almost barrelled right into Mr Stark.

"Mother of all things holy, watch where you're going kid, we don't want to kill royalty. I'm trying to keep my accidental murders down to seven this year and I've already doubled that." Stark playfully shoved Peter's shoulder.

"Wait, you did what-"

"SHITHEAD!" Shuri leaped gracefully out of the helicopter, immediately spotting Peter from across the roof, pointing at him like he just took a dump on a dog.

"DIPSHIT!" Peter yelled back, running over to her and, when he got to her, was flipped over her shoulder. He landed on his back but instead of complaining he yelled out again "NOICE!"

"Fuck kids, am I right?" Tony chuckled, elbowing T'Challa in the side.

"I'd rather not, Stark."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Tony sat on the edge of the dock near his cabin deep in the woods. It was 2:30 in the morning, baby Morgan was fast asleep and so was Pepper. He held the small ball necklace that, when opened, would show the ashes that had once been the brave Peter Parker.

It was a few months after people got dusted by Thanos, Peter being one of the many to go.

Stark stood up, lobbing the necklace as far as he could into the sea, all while whispering a sad and sorrowful "Yeet." There was a crack in his voice and tears rolling down his face.