SPIDER TO THE RESCUE [IMPORTANT A/N]

When Peter got out of class, looked down at his phone and saw two missed calls from Mr Stark, three from Happy along with another from the driver that read 'Do not come to the compound'. Of course the little Spider ignored the request, instead putting on his suit and swinging towards the building, wondering the entire time why he was supposed to stay away. 

Upon landing a good distance away he peered into the largest window, only to see a group of black-clad adults pointing guns at a group of people who could be none other than the Avengers. They must of been taken by surprise since normally they would of been able to take them down with their arms tied behind their backs in twelve seconds flat.

He gave himself a few moments to formulate a plan and once he came up with something that only had a seventy percent chance of getting him killed he jumped into action, over double the normal probability his plans had. Using his StarkPhone to activate one of his many projects to cause a distraction at the other end of the building, sending half of the group running to wherever they thought it had been and confusion swept over the captive heroes. 

Only Stark recognized the familiar sound of the Spiders random machine that belted out weird vine references to annoy him whenever something sad went down in an attempt to cheer him up. It only worked three out of ten times but that didn't stop Peter from doing it.

The next step of the kids plan was simple in his eyes. He hacked into one of Stark's many vacant suits and sent it in to take out the people that had run to investigate but silently, using the inbuilt camera to direct his side of the fight. While the suit was tying the people up safely, Peter moved onto stage three.

He decided, instead of walking through the front door, to crawl via the ceiling into the compound without making a single noise. He moved faster than ever before, adrenaline fueling his fight along with rage, and webbed the remaining intruders up to the ceiling, leaving their weapons on the ground. Stark summoned his suit to form around his body and pointed the blasters at the ski-masked people in case they decided to move.

"Kid," Stark said without taking his eyes away from his new targets that were wriggling around in the web "I thought i made it clear that you should stay away from here, we need to talk once these idiots are out of here and in a cell. Understand?"

Peter mumbled in agreement and turned to leave but stopped just outside of the door "You know, you could at least say thank you Mr Stark." It was just about loud enough for Tony and the Avenger to hear. He left the room before any of them could respond and made his way back to the apartment he shared with his Aunt, who was probably worried out of her mind.

~-~-~-~-~-~

It was the the end of Peters exam week and also three days since he'd saved his bosses life along with the Avengers and all he'd gotten for it was a scolding. To make a long story short, he was pissed.

He'd told his best mate, Ned, about everything that had gone down the moment he had found him the next day at school who immediately consoled him. MJ didn't know anything about his Spider-side but still tried her best to cheer her friend up by brainstorming insults and snarky comebacks to use against Flash. The three of them stayed together for the entire day until the final bell rang when they walked out of the schools doors to see Happy waiting for Parker in the usual black car. 

They made their farewells and parted. MJ jogged through the gates towards the park to sketch anyone that would pass her bye, Ned went back to where he lived to start building his Lego Millennial Falcon and Peter reluctantly shuffled towards the car that was going to take him back to the compound for the weekend. None of the Avengers had recognized his voice from when he saved them and he knew he still had to do his normal intern business to avoid suspicion.

He arrived on time and, instead of going to find Mr Stark to say an energetic greeting, he went straight to his personal lab that only a select few had access to and continued to build his new web shooters. It was another hour until anyone entered the lab and of course it had to be Tony Stark that walked in.

"Hey, kid." The man spoke softly and looked guiltily down at his shoes while Peter refused to face him and continued to carefully piece the shooters together "Peter can you just hear me out?"

"Why don't you trust me, Mr Stark, how many times do i have to prove to you i'm not a child any more." Peter failed to blink back his tears but luckily he was facing away from his mentor. He stopped working and gripped one of the tools tightly "Don't bother waiting for me after school tomorrow, i have a project with Ned to work on."

Stark watched as Peter walked out of the lab, up the stairs and JARVIS later told him that Parker had in fact left the building completely. He had a feeling it would take more than a lousy phone call and apology-pizza to fix the problem this time.

A/N

[PUBLISHED 24/12/2018]

This draft had been here for weeks unfinished and only today i managed to actually finish it. 

Just want to say thank you again for all of the views and likes, i also enjoy reading the few comments.

I am aware i have still not disclosed how many more chapters there will be until this book is marked as complete. I have had a slight change of heart.

I decided that since it is unlikely i will be inspired to write chapters on my own (aside from finishing my drafts both on my laptop and physically written down) i will only publish requests.

YES, REQUESTS ARE OPEN ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE DO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER OR THE MOST RECENT FOR MY CONVENIENCE IF YOU HAVE ANY.

That's all i have left to say, thanks if you ended up reading this far, i really appreciate it.

See you in the next chapter.