NICO DI ANGELO (PART 2)

Bucky did believe it, however, his initial reaction was to fall off his chair and scream in italian his disbelief mixed in with some (scratch that, a lot) of curses that made Steve, the only person who could understand what his friend was saying, yell out to him his famous catchphrase. Bucky then hunted down Tony and interrogated him about every last detail of what had happened only hours ago. The newly paired due, that would never be a positive mix and therefore was monitored by Steve to stop any fights, created a plan to get JARVIS to monitor every single CCTV camera in America so when Nico showed his face they could go find him before he had the chance to disappear.

After a day or two, in which time Nico rescheduled his own plan with Will and on their anniversary he simply spent it together since, to them, that was all they needed, Nico tried to get the proposal-picnic together again and, therefore, had to show his face in public. He had no idea his shocked brother watched him stroll down a street towards Central Park with a basket in one hand and his boyfriend's (and hopefully fiance) hand in the other. They laughed and chatted away between themselves until they reached the parks location. Will watched, bemused, as Nico opened the basket as they sat under the shade of a tree to reveal incredible foods, from starters to dessert, and all were what Will had named as his favorites over the years Nico had dated him.

They ate happily until Will noticed that Nico was constantly putting his hand in his aviator jackets pocket to feel for something but he chose not to bring it up until is curiosity got the better of him and made him ask "Ok, i have to ask. What is in your pocket?"

Nico took this as his chance but before he could even get the ring box out of his pocket he heard a familiar voice that he'd never thought to hear again call out his name and felt his face drain of colour. He stood and turned to see Bucky, his older half brother, running towards him with a mixture of anger, happiness and confusion upon his face. Nico didn't have enough time to realise he had many choices; run, pretend he was someone else and (although unlikely) spontaneous combustion. Despite the infinite choices he had to pick from and could of used, Nico went with almost pooping his pants with a look of terror in his eyes.

"Bucky?" Nico whispered, Will hearing what he said became extremely confused at how his boyfriend knew the guy he'd heard was an Avenger from some kids in the Aphrodite Cabin "Bucky?" Nico echoed in disbelief, not trusting is eyes.

Bucky embraced his brother and even lifted Nico off of the ground due to their height difference, not even noticing that he was interrupting a date. Luckily, the Seven constantly gatecrashed their dates so Will had grown custom to third wheels and Nico trying to get rid of them, notably, something he wasn't doing this time. In fact tears were welling up in the child of Hades eyes and, once he had gotten past the shock, was hugging his brother (whom he had loved just the same as Bianca) as if he'd do anything not to let go again.

Bucky broke the embrace but held onto his fratellini hands in his own, one calloused and the other metal (a detail that Nico did not miss during the reunion) then opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Will. He had been sitting patiently on the ground, eating on a croissant, but that didn't mean he didn't want answers or more food and he knew he could get both.

"Now, i may not be the smartest but i know i've definitely missed something here. Neeks, mind explaining?" Will tilted his head and smiled at his boyfriend with a suspiciously evil glint in his eyes.

"This is my brother who... is alive?" He turned to face his brother again with a questioning look.

Bucky sighed, he hated long explanations "We shouldn't talk about this out in the open, you'll have to come with me to Stark Towers-"

Will choked on the mouthful of cake, he hadn't stopped eating, at the mention of the famous building "S-shit, you mean the Stark Towers? As in the Stark Towers?" Nico hit him on the back to help him dislodge the food and rolled his eyes at the idiots choice of language. Not the greatest first impression for your boyfriends older brother.

"Yeah, Tony's waiting around the corner in his car-"

Will mistakenly had taken another bite of his cupcake and, in no one's surprise, started to choke again and made Nico hit him even harder, but this time for his own amusement.

"Yes, Will, the Tony Stark and please stop eating the food or i swear to the gods i'll leave you here." Nico sighed, exasperated.

~-~-~-~ TIME SKIP ~-~-~-~

Bucky led the young couple, it had only taken moments for him to figure out they were dating since they bickered so much, onto the Avengers level in Stark Towers where Steve ran to greet them. Rogers recognised Nico with no trouble even though he was around six years older than the last time they had talked and his style had turned darker. Nico looked up at the Steve that was nothing like the scrawny little boy he'd known (unaware that Steve was thinking almost an identical thought).

Steve's face broke out in a wide smile "Nico?" it wavered, however, when he started to wonder how the supposedly-deceased boy was still alive but not as old as he should be "Why are you still a kid, or a better question, how are you still alive?"

A/N

[PUBLISHED 17/10/2018]

Oh my god Steve, you can't just ask people how they're alive!

Sorry, i had to. 

I hope you've enjoyed part 2 but i'll be posting other stuff before the rest of the parts so sorry. Do stick around though, they'll be on the way. If you have any requests feel free to comment them or message me and please tell me if you find any sort of mistake so i can fix it ASAP.

See y'all~