THE PARKER TWINS

When Mary and Richard Parker died, their two children were left orphans. They spent time in a care home after an accident leaving social services to think they had no living relatives and, before May and Ben could find their nephew and niece, Teresa was adopted by a couple.

The family that took in Teresa Parker refused to let May and Ben have her, saying that they didn't want their daughter having any contact with them. They even threatened that if they tried that the police would be called for harassment.

Peter grew up knowing he had a sister, though people had adopted her before May or Ben got the chance, and often wondered what she was like. Was she as obsessed with science as he was? Did she have curly brown hair and brown eyes like him or did she look more like their mother? Did she have any idea he even existed?

Luckily, the twins found each other in middle school and it was undeniable they were related. They both had the same birthmark on their arm, the brown mark shaped like a cross.

Teresa had some similarities to her brother. Her hair was almost the same shade of brown but was more curly than Peter's. Her eyes were a dark brown, her skin pale thanks to her adoptive parents being such helicopter parents that they didn't like her going outside.

They became close, best friends, and rarely argued. Teresa acted like the older sister to Peter (despite him being born first out of the two), giving him advice and threatening the people that tried to hurt him, scaring away all the bullies.

But, their infamous Parker luck had to ruin it. Teresa Smith (her adopted last name) moved off to Brooklyn with her 'family' after they discovered she was in contact with her actual relatives, thinking she would try to leave them. However, Teresa stayed in contact with Peter by calling and texting him but had to change his contact name from 'Petey-Boi' to 'Harry' and pretended it was a friend she made online.

They met up by accident when both of their separate schools went on the same school trip to Oscorp and, yet again by accident, both gained powers from a radioactive spider bite.

Peter was the first to use them for good, becoming Spider-Man at night, and was soon joined by Teresa when she managed to unlock her windows (her parents like to keep her on lock down from eight-thirty to eight in the morning in case she tried to sneak out for a boyfriend). The media dubbed her Spider-Girl, obviously not very creative when it came to naming superheroes.

The only one of the twins to even talk to Tony Stark was Peter. He had asked that Tony stay away from Spider-Girl, not revealing her identity, as she wouldn't accept and if her family found out what she was doing then she'd be moved away. Even though he didn't want to, Tony agreed and didn't investigate the girl behind the mask.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Hey, Peter, you're phone's ringing!" Clint called over to the teenager, not taking his eyes off the wide screen. He was finally beating Sam at CoD and was desperate to finally win.

Peter looked up from his Biology homework, put down his pen and walked over to the couch to pick up his phone, forgetting he had dumped it there when he arrived at the Compound. He swiped on the screen to pick up the call "Hello?" He didn't recognise the caller ID, it wasn't one of his contacts.

"Petey-boi?" He heard his sisters voice on the other end, using her nickname for her 'baby' brother.

"Terry?" Peter answered with the tomboyish nickname he had given his 'older' sister, despite her hating it. It only made him use it even more. Ignoring Clint and Sam's looks they sent at him (they had never heard of him being friends with a Terry), he walked back to the table his homework was on and continued to talk "What happened to you, you vanished last week. You didn't even text me."