WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MURDER VICTIM TURNS UP ON YOUR DOOR?

PUT YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL ANSWER THEM IN THE A/N OF MY NEXT CHAPTER

TEEN MURDERED; KILLER AND CAUSE YET TO BE FOUND

Peter Parker, 15 years of age when he was murdered in the streets of Queens. 

His body was found by a runner at 7:24 on the 23rd February, dumped in a dumpster with multiple stab wounds and 18 broken bones along with a fractured skull. 

The exact cause or time of his death has not been disclosed to the public. May Parker, his last living relative, refused to comment when approached.

Tony put down the newspaper cut out Rhodey had handed him down on the coffee table, ignoring his shaking hands, and excused himself from the room. He refused to let the team or Pepper see him cry, locking the door to his bedroom after him just in case one of them tried to follow him. He didn't want to be comforted, pitied, by them. He just wanted to be alone.

It was hard to believe the truth. Peter Parker, the energetic boy that had always been full of life no matter what life threw his way, was dead. Someone had killed him in the streets, somehow getting caught off guard and murdered. Someone had overpowered the kid behind the Spider-Man mask, a dangerous person was on the streets and the young hero was no longer there to save the people.

May was alone again. She had lost her brother, his wife and her own husband and now her beloved nephew was added to the ever growing list. She'd live alone in that apartment, she'd have to clean out Peter's old room knowing she couldn't hold onto everything. May would have to go to work as if nothing had happened.

Ned Leeds lost his best friend. The teenager he had grown up alongside was dead, he's be alone in the hallways and during classes. Michelle Jones lost her boyfriend, the guy who had given her a silver locket the day before he died, and would struggle to ever move on. They would have to stick together to get through it all and face the world by each others side.

The public had lost a hero, Spider-Man, although it would take a while for them to know, seeing as they never knew his real identity. The masked superhero, who insisted on looking out for the people on the streets no matter the weather, would vanish abruptly.

Stark sat on the end of his bed, his head in his hands. His chest rose and fell slowly, taking ragged breaths. He gave up trying to hold in his tears, releasing it all and thanking past-him for assuring his room was sound-proof in case of night terrors.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Three months passed since Peter Parker was officially declared dead. His funeral had been a week after, once the police had gathered all the information from his body that they could.

Stark would always remember the reaction he had caused by showing up. He had dressed in a black suit, the tie a gift from Peter the year before that was a dark red, and had planned to stand near the back to avoid a commotion. Then again, when May had spotted the man, she grabbed his hand and they stood at the very front together for the entire service.

A few people stared at him in shock, wondering how the hell a teenager had any connections with the world famous Tony Stark, but no one made a scene about it. Ned did approach him with MJ, thanking him for helping Peter all those times and Tony made them promise to call him if they ever wanted to see footage from Peter's mask, the same going to May.