PRINCE OF THE WORLD.

(JOHN 14:30) "Hereafter I will not talk much with you".
Meaning before his death; for after his resurrection he talked much with them about the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: The design of this was to observe to them that his time of departure was near at hand, and to quicken their attention to what he did say to them; since they could not expect to hear him long, or much more from him, he would be otherwise engaged.
"For the prince of the world is coming"..! By the prince of this world is meant to be the devil (SATAN). Why was he called the PRINCE OF THE WORLD? SEE (JOHN 12:31): The reason why Christ chooses to use this circumlocution rather than to say SATAN OR DEVIL, Is partly to point out what a powerful adversary he had, and was about to engage with, and partly to observe to his disciples, what they must expect from the world, even hatred and persecution; since SATAN was the prince of it, and had such powerful influence over the minds of the men of it. When it is said he cometh, he cometh as a thief, to kill and to destroy and not of his coming merely. That's why he entered JUDAS and put into JUDAS heart to betray him, and by armed soldiers, who would accompany him to apprehend him, and by the Chief priest, rulers, and people of the Jews, who with united voices would cry out, crucify him, crucify him; nor only invisible by his angels, his principalities and powers, he was now employed in different ways, to bring out his purpose: become when he came visibly to face Christ in the wilderness, tempting him, he didn't win; now what success he had in this conflict?
"AND HATH NOTHING IN ME".

 That's why he entered JUDAS and put into JUDAS heart to betray him, and by armed soldiers, who would accompany him to apprehend him, and by the Chief priest, rulers, and people of the Jews, who with united voices would cry out, crucify him, cruci...

The same as "shall find nothing in me". Christ had no sin in him, which can be said of none but him. With this, I remember what Evangelist Akwasi Awuah said about the Garment of Christ, he said, 'Christ did not change his garment and it grows along with him because he did no sin, he never sinned'. The sins of his people were imputed to him, but he had no sin in him where according to (DANIEL 9:26), No condemnation in him. (JOHN 18:38),Also, say I find no fault in him said Pilate. He did not sin but because of us, he died for us, such great love to receive. Let's ask ourselves, If Christ of all did not sin but was tempted by the prince of this world, how much more we who sin? Adelphois, is time we repent, is time we say no to sin and yes to righteousness, is time we kill sin and take on light for we are in darkness. If you sin, it means you owe SATAN. Are we owing someone, are we owing something which does not belong to us, our workplaces, our schools, our relationships, our churches, and more, that thing which doesn't belong to you is SIN, therefore leave it to SATAN for is for him, not you?

 Are we owing someone, are we owing something which does not belong to us, our workplaces, our schools, our relationships, our churches, and more, that thing which doesn't belong to you is SIN, therefore leave it to SATAN for is for him, not you?

Remember "OUR ENEMIES ARE ALWAYS OUR LIFESTYLE"
If you believe that you are unique in Christ say this
PRAYER ;
Heavenly Father, I thank you for this expose truth. Help me live by it and bear more fruit in me to avoid this temptation in Jesus' Name. AMEN!