1.1

Trayce -April 2018

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and went to go change. That girl, Danielle, is none like I've ever seen before. She's beautiful. Her big brown eyes, her curly, brown hair, her breathtaking smile... her everything. Everything about her is perfect.

"Good game." Joc said as he slapped my ass.

"Bro. Not now. Not ever." I groaned as I put on my post-game shirt. My head was throbbing and every muscle in my body was sore.

"Hey, were you checking that girl out earlier? The one that was at the table?"

"No." I huffed. That was definitely a lie. I made it kinda obvious.

"Bullshit!" He coughed. "I think I'm coming down with something, sorry."

I ignored him as I shoved my clothes in my duffle bag. I just want to go home.

"Bro, you're the only single player on the team. Don't you miss being in a relationship?"

"Yeah man." Corey jumped in. "I mean she's really pretty. She seems like a nice girl."

"Someone that's worth your time...?"

I gave a big sigh. "Fine. I'll give her a call tomorrow morning and go to lunch or something. If it'll get y'all off my case."

I tried to make it seem like I didn't care, but she kept circling around in my mind. I don't want them to know that though.

"You have her number...?"

"I have my ways." I gave a small smile.

What they didn't know was that I had one of the rookies do my dirty work. I told him to ask if he could use her phone to find his lost phone, but he really used her phone to call my number. Smooth, I know.