6.6

Danielle -October 2018

"Your phone is blowing up. Who is that?" Ali asked as she continuously heard the vibrating from my phone going off.

"Trayce. We got into a fight the other day."

"What happened?!"

"So his back has been really bothering him for the past few days now because he's regularly going to physical therapy. And because of band and the December concert, I've been stressed out and in a bad mood, so I've been calling him just to vent. He's been 'tired' of my venting because that's all I talk about nowadays, but he's the only one that can calm me down. Now I feel like he doesn't have as much time for me as he did before. I just want to hear his voice sometimes."

"What did he say?"

"Well, he was kinda implying that he was blaming me for putting him in a bad mood. Because I guess I was taking out my frustrations on him. Oh, I was so mad last night. It just really caught me off guard. Like one day, we're perfectly fine and the next day we don't speak...?"

"How long has it been since you talked to him?"

"Let me see... what day is it?"

"Thursday."

"Tuesday night."

Her eyes widened. "Really?!"

I shrugged. "I haven't had the chance to talk to him. I've been busy. Plus, I wanted to give him some time to cool off."

"Yeah, that's a good point."

"We haven't had a fight since July. And now that I think about it, it was about his back too. I don't know, maybe I'm just being a nag."

"You're not a nag. You care for him, that's it. You want him to be okay. You're doing everything right. I think that it being a long distance relationship makes it more difficult."

"I know. It sucks sometimes."

"But it's worth it in the end. Don't let this get you down. It'll work out in the end. Wow, I'm giving great advice for someone who's single." She laughed.

"You're doing a great job." I laughed as I gave her a hug.

------------

Danielle -October 2018

I finally contacted Trayce that night and we seem to be on the same page again. Thank god, not talking to him for 2 days was so hard to do. We talked everything out, and we're good now.

Danielle, 4:44 pm

Hey lady! Hope things are well back in California. I miss you girls so much! I was wondering... fall break is coming up for me soon, and I thought it'd be a great idea to invite you and Kelsey over and have a girls night.