8.10

Danielle -December 2018

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the sun started to enter the room. It was too bright to be able to sleep any longer. I peered over to check the time on my alarm clock, and it was 9:30. Trayce was out cold, and so was Chewy. They both were snoring. I'm actually up before them. But thank you, Chewy for letting me sleep in today.

His strong arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, and I was unable to stretch out. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, and the only movement I could feel was his steady breathing. The room was silent.

After staying in his arms for a few minutes, I had to get up and use the restroom. I carefully tried to wiggle of out his grip, without waking him up. He stirred a little and a quiet groan escaped his lips, but I was relieved as he didn't wake up. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and noticed that my hair was everywhere and came out of the messy bun I put it in the night before. I fix it and put it back where it should be, and carefully walk back into the bedroom to find that they haven't moved an inch.

"Babe." I whispered quietly. "Babe. Wake up."

I slowly got into bed and scooted closer to him, watching him sleep. Maybe if I think hard enough, he'll read my mind and wake up.

"Baby." I whispered again, as he let out a groan.

I gently placed a kiss on his lips to wake him up, but he didn't wake up. I sat and thought of other ways to try to wake him up. Yes, I'm that girlfriend. I'm bored, okay. I want some lovin'.

"Bubby." I softly said with a little tone to my voice. He groaned and stirred and as he exhaled deeply. I gently placed my hand in his hand, and intertwined my fingers with his, before I started fiddling and playing with his fingers, moving them up and down. I've always been attracted to his hands for some reason. I don't know why, I just am.

"Babe..." He groaned as his eyes quickly flashed open, but closed them and went back to sleep.

I gently sat up on the bed, and lifted my legs up and sat on his back, with my legs rested on each side of him.

"Babe." He groaned again. He sensed my presence and knew that I was there. "What are you doing?" He opened his eyes for a brief second.

"Wake up."

"But I'm sleeping." He groaned and closed his eyes again.

You leave me no choice.

I snaked my arm across his waist, and softly tickled the side of his hip, where it always gets him. He growled raspily and laughed at the same time, creating the hottest noise I've ever heard.

"What in the world are you doing?" He laughed and rolled over onto his back.

"I'm bored."

"And you thought tickling me while I'm trying to sleep was the best form of entertainment?"