Two

Trayce -May 2018

"Did y'all smash?" Yasiel asked as he put on his catching glove.

I gave him a look and shook my head.

"Hey, I mean I had to ask. She's gorgeous."

"She's all mine." I smiled proudly.

"You cuffed her, man?" Joc asked. "Good for you." 

"She actually made the first move." 

Corey's eyes widened. "Oh damn, really?"

"When can we meet the infamous Danielle?" Kiké asked.

"I'm hoping soon. I have a picture. That's close enough." I said as I pulled out a picture on my phone.

"She's way out of your league man. I mean look at her." He joked.

I shook my head and put my phone back in my pocket.

I honestly still can't believe this is happening. I'm falling hard, and I have no issue with that.

-------------

Danielle -May 2018

"WAIT WHAT?!" Sarah screamed as she flailed on the couch, knocking over the vase on the coffee table. Almost the lamp too.

I laughed at her reaction.

"He kissed me." I said slower. "And now...we're kinda, sorta... a thing now..."

"BABY GIRL I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! MY WISH CAME TRUE!!" She shrieked and jumped up and down and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." I smiled. "I think I found the one... finally."

"Aren't you concerned though with the stereotypes...?" 

"I mean, the thought is there. But he's showed me that he means it and he cares. He doesn't seem like the person that would hoe around." 

"You never know..."

"Okay, why are you contradicting everything? You wanted me to be happy, and now when I'm finally happy, you say that...?"

"I'm not making you second guess or contradict anything. I just want you to be happy. I care about you. I love you."

"Thank you. And I love you too. Thank you for supporting and caring about me."

"I'm still really happy for you." She hugged me again.

"Thank you." I smiled as my phone buzzed.

Trayce 💙⚾️, 12:25 pm

Hey wanna go to practice with me later? The guys are dying to meet you.

Danielle, 12:25 pm

Yeah! I would love to! I wanna meet the guys.

Trayce 💙⚾️, 12:25 pm

😉😚 okay I'll be there in a few.