5.7

Danielle -August 2018

"Good morning, sleepy head." I chuckled as Trayce walked out of the bedroom. He still had a little bit of sleep in his eyes.

"Good morning." He said groggily as he walked into the kitchen to pour him some juice. "That was the best sleep I've gotten, by far."

"Even though Chewy was hogging the bed last night?" I chuckled and sipped my cup of coffee.

"I didn't even notice. I was out like a light."

"I know, I could hear both of y'all snoring. That's why I'm up so early."

"What time were we gonna go to Elitch's?" He asked as he yawned and stretched.

"11-ish. We have plenty of time."

"Okay good, because if we were gonna go now, I was not gonna be happy."

"It's literally 9:00, the park isn't even open yet."

"I woke up one time to go to the bathroom and I was almost on the floor because the dog wouldn't move. He's like Rocco. Rocco's like big bowling ball in the middle of the bed."

"Well, I got a break this time. Now you see what I go through."

He chuckled and took his juice over to the couch, where Chewy jumped up there with him to join him.

"Next time, when I try to move you, don't growl at me. Then I'll move you over to mommy's side of the bed so she can deal with you." He said as he scratched behind the dog's ears.

"Do that, and you'll be sleeping on the floor."

He chuckled as he extended his arm out to put around me.

"You need to brush your teeth." I joked as I plugged my nose.

"Relax, I was! I was gonna wait until I'm done drinking my juice, because toothpaste and juice doesn't mix."

"Whatever you do, just please brush your teeth."

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked as he puckered his lips and leaned forward.

"You can, when you brush your teeth."

He gave me a look.

"Go on now. They aren't gonna brush themselves."

"They aren't gonna brush themselves." He mocked as he slowly got up from the couch and stomped his way into the bathroom to brush his snag nasties.

"Okay, I brushed my teeth. Can I have a kiss now?"