2.2

Danielle -May 2018

We drove to Orange County, and through a gated community, and pulled up in the driveway of a big Spanish style house.

"Here we are. Agh, the package isn't here yet. You had one job, Joc." He said as he pulled into the garage. Right next to the range was a white Porsche.

My eyes widened. "This is your house? Holy shit! It's huge!"

"I know." He chuckled as he helped me out of the car and led me to the front door. "And here we are. La casa de Thompson."

"Damn!" I said in shock as I looked around. The big grand staircase greeted me in the front.

I put my stuff down near the front entrance and placed my shoes in the shoe closet. He showed me around the whole million square foot house. Not really, I'm exaggerating but it's huge!

"Yeah, I used to be roommates with Joc and Corey, but I moved to be closer to my parents." He said as he plopped down on the couch.

I sat down next to him. He grabbed my legs and placed them gently in his lap. He pulled out his phone and texted Joc.

Trayce, 2:22 pm

Bro, where the hell is this package?

Joc Pederson, 2:34 pm

It's coming man! Just wait!

"Ugh, this fool." He sighed as he locked his phone and threw it against his leg.

"Who?" I chuckled.

"Joc. You had one job, man."

"Is it not here yet?"

"No. He said it's supposed to come later. He said it's urgent. I don't want people to take it once it gets here. He said it's muy importante!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled. "Calmarse por favor!"

He chuckled as he placed his hands on my leg, examining the tattoo on my ankle. 

"I didn't know you had a tattoo." He said as he gently traced the pattern of a small treble clef that was on the inside of my right ankle with his finger.

I've had that for a while now. I wanted something small. Since music is so important to me, I wanted it to be apart of me.

"Yeah, I've had that for a while now. You know, fresh outta high school, I was dumb. It's not that big." I looked at it. "I liked the way it looked."

"It's nice."

"Thank you. Do you have any tattoos?"

"Nah. I never had the desire of wanting one."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "Did it hurt?"

"Kinda. Basically felt like I was getting a shot."