3.4

Danielle -June 2018

God I swear I'm gonna punch whoever got me sick. I was doing just fine until I went to that play. Damn you.

Anyway, I'm over that crud finally, and I'm going back home today! Trayce has a game in Denver today, and I couldn't be more excited. I get to see my family, he gets to meet my family, and I get to show him around town. I'm so happy!

"Babe!! You get to go home with me and meet my family! Are you as excited as I am?" I said as lightly squeezed his bicep.

"I am. I can't wait for you to show me around. Plus, I've got someone for you to meet."

"Who?"

"You'll see when we get there. I gotta go, I'll miss my flight. I'll see you in Denver." He said as he pecked my lips and made his way to the gate.

Sarah and I went to a different gate and boarded our plane to Denver. Once we landed, I grabbed my phone to call my mom. Her face popped up on the screen.

"Mommy! I'm home! We just landed!"

"That's great, sweetie. I'm so excited to see you. And meet this Trayce guy. Hi Sarah!"

"Hi mama!" Sarah waived.

"We should be there soon. We're waiting for him to get off the plane and get settled with the team."

"Okay, just let me know so I can get the house clean."

"Bye!" I hung up and walked to the gate to wait for him.

"It feels great to be home. I can see Juju."

"Tell him I said 'hi' when you see him. I may need some help later on with a piece."

"Oh Juju!!" She laughed.

The team got off the plane, and the shuttle took them to the hotel. They got there 3 days early, so they can do whatever until the game. Which in my case, is good because I can spend as much time with him as possible.

I rented a loaner car, so I can get home. Once I get home and get my keys, I can return the car. I drove since I'm familiar with the state.

"Wow, I never realized how beautiful Colorado was. What city are we in?" He asked as he gazed out of his window.

"Aurora. My home town. Man, I remember everything here. This is crazy."

"How far away are we from your house?"

"Like 10 minutes away." I smiled.