3.1

Danielle -June 2018

BREAKING NEWS: TRAYCE THOMPSON SPOTTED AT BLUE DIAMOND GALA WITH NEW MYSTERY GIRL. WHO IS SHE?

Trayce Thompson of the Los Angeles Dodgers was spotted with a girl walking the blue carpet Friday afternoon. Who is the lucky girl? We'll have more tea and gossip on this story when we find out more information. Until then, stay tuned!

"Welp, looks like the news found out." I said as I locked my phone and set it down in the coffee table. "I can finally tell my mom I made it on RadarOnline."

"I mean you knew this was gonna happen." Sarah said, reading more online articles. "So what happened last night? I didn't hear you come in. Did you have fun?"

"Oh my god, I had so much fun! There were drinks and food and I walked the blue carpet with him. That's where all those pictures came from. Oh!" I exclaimed as I hit her leg.

"First of all, ow. Second, what happened?"

"There were so many celebrities there. And I met fucking Matthew McConaughey!"

"NO FUCKING WAY! DID YOU GET A PICTURE?!"

I nodded and showed her the picture, and she fell to the ground.

"THAT'S AMAZING!!"

I chuckled.

"What else happened?"

"Well, watch this." I smiled and showed her the video of Trayce and I dancing.

I watched her reaction, and I saw tears forming in her eyes as the video ended.

"That was beautiful." She sniffled and wiped away her tears. "Absolutely beautiful. I told you it was gonna happen! Why were you so worried?"

"I don't know, I thought it wouldn't happen."

"He's a smooth dancer, that's for sure. How did he learn?"

"His mom taught him."

"Really?! I never knew!"

"Wait, what's today?"

"June 25. Why?"

"Today's our 2 month anniversary."

"Is he gonna do anything romantic for you? Dinner? Movie?"

"I don't know. He's probably sleeping still. I'm gonna text him good morning so he'll have something cute to wake up too." I smiled and pulled out my phone, but he beat me to it.