1.3

Trayce -April 2018

"Soooooo, how'd it go?" Joc asked as he fiddled with his bat as I stepped up to bat in the batting cage.

"It was good." I grunted as I hit the ball. "We went to a pizza place in downtown San Fran. It was nice. I took her out for ice cream."

"What's she like?"

"Well she's from Colorado. Her and her friend are on a vacation here during the summer."

"Colorado? Like the 420 State?" Yasiel snickered.

"Yes, the 420 State." I chuckled.

"How old is she?"

"She's 21."

"She doesn't look like that at all."

I smiled and readied my stance to hit another ball.

"She said she's going to school to be a music professor." I said as I swung and hit the ball. Out of the park. Yes.

"That's awesome." Corey said.

"She literally went on and on about how passionate she is about it. She's been doing it since middle school." I smiled.

"No...?" Yasiel asked as he demonstrated 'that' motion.

"Jesus Christ. No. I'm not like my brothers."

Yasiel laughed. 

"She's got everything; the looks, the talent, the personality..." I continued.

"Do you see yourself with her? I know it's too soon to tell, but in the future...?"

I didn't answer, hoping to change the subject. I kept my eyes and focus on the incoming fast ball being pitched.

Joc smirked. "You're blushing, dude." 

"I'll take that as a yes." Corey chuckled.

"Hey shut up! You're distracting me."

She's perfect in my eyes. I've never felt this way about someone before. 

----------

Danielle -April 2018

I woke up around 9 to the smell of breakfast being made. I could hear the skillet frying the eggs downstairs.

Trayce Thompson, 9:42 pm
I made it home safely. Have a good night 😊

Trayce Thompson, 7:14 am
Good morning, sleepy head. Hope you have a great day! Wanna go somewhere today?

I smiled and locked my phone, and put it on my nightstand.

I walked down the stairs, and saw Sarah cooking her eggs.

"Ah fuck!" She yelled and slammed down her utensils.

I looked at the black, charred eggs.

"Grab your stuff. We're going to get breakfast."