1.6

Trayce -April 2018

Practice was over. After that heart to heart talk I had with her yesterday, that made me fall more in love with her. It absolutely crushed me when she told me those other guys basically played with her heart. No girl should ever go through that.

I sat in my chair in the locker room and had my Beats on and just relaxed, thinking about what I can do to make this girl mine.

"How are you feeling?" Corey asked, nudging my leg to get my attention.

I smiled and put one headphone above my ear. 

"A lot better. After practice I invited her to the beach and we had a heart to heart conversation."

"And...?" Joc asked, pulling up a chair.

"Well, she was crying. She had dealt with really bum ass guys before me. I noticed that because when I held the door open for her, she had a smile on her face for the longest time. No guy has gone out of their way to do even the simplest, little things."

"That's always what you're supposed to do, right?"

"Yeah, exactly. She was really hurt, and she was having a hard time opening up to me, because she was scared of getting hurt and used again."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I want to show her how true love is supposed to be. I will do anything in my power to make her happy."

"Go get her, man. You'll never get another one like her again." Joc said as he got up and patted my back.

"She said that I've broken down her walls, and made her feel like she could trust me. She said she's just now giving it another try."

Corey smiled. "Just give her some time. Trust me."

I've gotta do something about this. She needs to be mine.

------------

Danielle -April 2018

I never thought that I would say this, but I am falling hard for this guy. I mean I've said that with every guy I talked to, but this one seems legit. He's broken down my walls once again, maybe for good. I've taken what he said to heart, and I truly believe he means it.

He's taken me out almost every day this week, as friends. Summer's going by so quick, and I want to make this last, as friends. Though, the 'friends' feelings have slowly gone away...

"You look happy." Sarah said as she put together her instrument.

"That's because I am." I said as I grabbed my instrument. "Can I practice with you? My professor wants me to learn this before fall." I pulled out my music that looked like it was written by Beethoven himself.

She cringed. "Yikes. Too bad Juju isn't here to help you."

"Ugh, I know. The one time he's not here I need him."

I put my reed on my mouthpiece and secured it with my ligature. 

"Do you tune when you practice?" I asked her.