8.12

Danielle -December 2018

That was honestly the best sleep I've ever had in so long. And that was so long overdue to be completely honest. One thing's for sure, baseball players know how to work it. And whoever said that they have a weak stroke game, joke is on you. This boy knows how to do it right.

I heard rustling come from the other side of the bed. Chewy must be up. I groaned and turned around and saw Trayce cuddling up next to the dog.

"Good morning." I chuckled as he licked his chin.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm." I nodded. "Very well."

"Me too. That was amazing last night. You looked so beautiful in that."

"Did I surprise you?"

"You did." He smiled. "Best dessert ever."

I smiled. "Well there's gonna be more where that came from."

He smiled as his eyes widened.

"Dinner is going to be at 5 today with my family. We're going to the Cheesecake Factory."

"I've actually never been there."

"I need to decide what I want to wear." I slowly got up and checked my hair in my vanity mirror. My eyes widened at what I saw all over my neck.

"Babe how am I going to get rid of these?" I asked frantically.

"What is it?" He groaned and got up and walked over to where I was. I had hickeys all on my neck.

"One's not that bad." He lightly ran a finger down my neck, tracing the patterns of the dark spots. He lifted up my hair and gathered it in one hand, revealing more hickeys covering my neck.

"Oh." He said in surprise.

"What? Is it bad?"

"No. If you keep your hair down it'll be fine."

I chuckled and turned to face him. I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I know I probably scratched living crap out of your back. Maybe drew blood a few times."

"We are some freaks." He admitted, causing the both of us to laugh. I scanned the room, and the bed was completely destroyed and clothes were scattered everywhere across the room.

"I think I have an idea." I grabbed some concealer and some foundation. "I learned this from watching all of those makeup tutorials on YouTube. The one time those are useful."