Danielle

"Babe. You'll never guess what today is."

He had a series face. "Tuesday."

"What else...?"

"Laundry day?" He teased.

"No." I chuckled.

"Trash day...?"

"No, fool. Think." I giggled as he grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers, and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Well I know it's some sort of special event. When I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life..."

I smiled.

"Happy 1 year baby. I can't believe a year ago, I met the most beautiful girl. I love you so much."

"I love you so much." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I've got a surprise for you..."

"Okay..."

"I already picked out an outfit for you to wear on my bed. Go put it on, and get all done up and meet me downstairs."

"Why?"

"I'm not answering any of your questions. I'm not telling you. Now go upstairs and change." He demanded as he slapped my ass on my way up the stairs.

I got up to the last step, and saw that he had an outfit already picked out for me, all nicely folded and laid out on the bed. I smiled as I grabbed it and went into the bathroom and changed, and did my makeup. I grabbed the pair of heels that was sitting on the floor and put them on and slowly walked down the stairs where Trayce was waiting for me at the bottom. He changed his outfit, as he was now wearing a black blazer and dark washed jeans.

"You ready? I hope you're hungry." I said as grabbed my hand and helped me off the bottom step, and grabbed his keys and held the door open for me.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you." He said as he closed the car door on my side and climbed into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Are we seeing a movie?"

"Maybe, if you want to."

"You're not helping at all."

"It's a surprise." He said as he gently gave the car more gas as he sped out onto the highway. The cologne he was wearing filled the car as the windows were rolled down.

He drove with the most serious face ever, which I found more attractive than his driving itself. Once he got off the highway, he drove to a really fancy restaurant.