2.7

Danielle -May 2018

My baby had a game today against the Diamondbacks today, and I've been still hounding him about growing his hair back. He's gonna hate me... oh well.

Security let me into the field early while they were warming up. I spotted him talking to Corey and Kiké.

"Good luck, babe. Go kick some ass." I said as I gently squeezed his bicep.

"Thank you." He looked down and pecked my cheek. "Oh hey! I need to ask you something."

"Okay... shoot."

He opened his mouth to speak. "I'm—"

"He's gay!" Kiké cut him off.

"Gay for you...." He said quietly and hugged on him.

"Sorry, I just stole your man."

"Just have him back by the end of the night." I winked.

They all laughed with me.

"What were you gonna ask me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right. So every year, the team hosts an annual gala, and I was wondering if you'd be my date to the gala...?"

A big smile appeared on my face. "I'm speechless. I would love to!" I hugged him tightly. "I'm so honored."

"The information hasn't come out yet, but once it does, I'll let you know ASAP. You're gonna look beautiful."

"Thank you babe. Go practice. Practice your swing. I better see more home runs today." I chuckled and tapped his ass.

"Oh trust me, you will." He pecked my lips as I went up to the clubhouse where Mama Julie and Papa Thompson were at..

------------

Trayce -May 2018

"You're whipped man." Kiké joked. 

"No, it's called being in love." I defended.

"She's a sweet girl. A joy to be around. Very few of them like that are still around. She's a keeper bud." Corey said as he patted my shoulder. 

 "Yeah. Now, as she said, I better see some home run, babygirl." Kiké joked as he tapped my ass. I shook my head and chuckled and ran onto the field to warm up. 

*Time skip*

Dodgers won baby! Whoop! whoop! The shaved head did it again. Oh, so did Danielle. I ended the game with a walk off home run, and the crowd went crazy. 

"Trayce, how does it feel, knowing that this was your first walk off home run?" The reporter asked for the post game interview.

"It feels amazing. Like you said. This is my first walk off. It feels amazing, and I'm happy I made the team proud." 

"Was it your shaved head that was good luck for you?" 

"You can say that." I chuckled. 

"Are you ever going to take off your hat, and go all natural?"

"No, I am not taking off my hat." 

The reporter chuckled. "Well, congratulations on your big home run.""Thank you." 

Damn it, did she tell the reporter to ask that? One thing it for sure, I will not take off my hat or grow my hair back until the end of the season. 

Author's Note: Wow, this was another filler chapter, and it's kinda bad! I'm sorry! It gets  better, I promise! I hope y'all are enjoying it so far, and this is my first ever story!