6.2

Danielle -September 2018

Thank god this concert is tomorrow. I can finally breathe again once it's all over. But yet again, it's gonna be worse in December.

I plopped down on the couch and tapped Trayce's name to FaceTime him. His face popped up on the screen, and he didn't look good at all.

"Hello?"  He said, as it sounded like his nose was stuffed up.

"Oh honey, you don't look well at all! Are you okay? What happened?"

His face was pale, and his nose was bright red. He sounded congested as he started to cough a little.

"I don't know. I woke up this morning and I felt awful. I've had hot and cold chills, and I've been coughing like crazy, and my throat hurts so much. I don't know if it happened when I had PT or when I was at the clubhouse. I went out to eat at Chipotle earlier, maybe it was from that...?"

I stuck out my bottom lip. "I'm sorry, babe."

"I don't think I'll be able to come to your concert tomorrow. I can't even move. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"No, baby it's okay. I totally understand. You need to stay home and rest and get feeling better. Go drink some hot tea with honey and get some sleep, okay? I love you so much. Get better soon!"

" I love you too, babe. Thank you, I'm gonna go lay down and get some sleep." He smiled faintly.

I smiled as I hung up the phone, and went into the kitchen to fix me some food. I'll have Mom record the concert so he can still watch it, plus I know how much Joc wanted to see it.

------------

Danielle -September 2018

Well, the concert is over, and my instructor is finally in a better mood. I didn't know how much I could take. But it was well worth it because we sounded amazing.

Madisyn 🌻💓, 12:22 pm

Hey girly! Just checking in to see how you're doing. Hope school is going well. Corey told me that you recently had a band concert the other day. I hope you recorded it because I really want to see it! I'm sure y'all did amazing! We need to have a girls day sometime, when you're not busy. We miss you! Hope you have a great day! 😊🌤

Madisyn 🌻💓, 12:24 pm

Oh, and I saw your man at the stadium just a few minutes ago. They have an early game today. Thought you'd enjoy this view 😂

Attachment: 1 image