7.3

Danielle -November 2018

After a lot of heartache and a lot of crying and tears, I'm proud to say that we are finally in a better place after 2 ½ months later. I was so sick of arguing and fighting all of the time, and I just wanted my best friend back. Though, we still have to build up everything, since it's not going to be the same as it was before. I couldn't walk away from this man. He really has changed my life, and I couldn't throw all of that away. The good memories outweighed the bad ones.

"So how are things with you and Trayce?" Scott asked, as the whole gang was sitting at the table with me.

"I talked to him yesterday, for about 3 hours... I think we found a way to get our relationship back on track. We had a heart-to-heart conversation, and there were communication flaws everywhere."

"Aw, babe! I'm so happy for you! Come here, give me a hug." He smiled as he got up to give me a hug.

"I'm just happy I have the love of my life back. You're advice worked, all of your advice."

He smiled. "I had a feeling things were going to work out in the end. It's obvious that you both love each other, and wanted to make a change."

"I feel like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders."

"You look so much more relaxed now."

"I've slept more than I've ever did in the past few months, I've limited my stress, and I feel better than ever."

"Girl, I'm so happy for you. I really am. It makes my heart happy to know that y'all are on the right track." Liz smiled as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah, me too."

I feel like a can finally breathe again, like a dark cloud moves out from under me. I don't have that lump in my throat anymore, I don't feel as anxious as I did before. We just did what other people think wouldn't work out. Not all long distance relationships fail.

Once I got home to my apartment, I plopped down on the couch next to Chewy, and grabbed my phone to give an update to Kelsey and Madisyn.

Danielle, 2:54 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you that Trayce and I are finally on better terms now. We talked through everything last night, and we're back. We're still trying to adjust some things, but I'm beyond happy to be able to say that we're better again

Madiii 😝, 2:54 pm

Danielle, I'm so happy for you! This just made my day! I'm so happy you guys were able to talk things out to make it work. Watching you in pain like that made me so sad, but I'm so happy that it worked out for you guys! Much love!! ❤️

Kelsey 🍀, 2:55 pm

I cannot express how happy I am for you guys. This just warmed my heart. I'm so happy everything worked out. I can't wait for what the future has to come for you guys ❤️❤️❤️

I smiled and set my phone down on the coffee table, and went to make myself a snack before I heard it go off again. I walked back over to see the notification, and smiled once I saw who it was from.

My Always 🌎👫💕✨, 2:57 pm

Just a reminder that you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world. You've been in my mind all day today, and I thought I'd share that with you. I was looking at a picture of you today and it made me think of when we first met. I don't know how I got this lucky. God must've had a plan from the beginning. Hope you had an amazing day at school. I love you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Danielle, 2:57 pm

Babeeeee my heart just melted. I freaking love you 😩💕💍 That was so sweet of you to say that. You just made my day 1000x better. FaceTime later...?

My Always 🌎👫💕✨, 2:57 pm

You know it ❤️❤️❤️

I smiled and wiped away a few tears from my face as a locked my phone and gently placed it on the coffee table.

I've got the love of my life back, forever and always...