2.6

Danielle -May 2018

"Grow your hair back." I sassed as I got up off of the couch to face him.

"No." He sassed back.

"Yes."

"No."

"Why did you shave it in the first place? I miss your hair."

"It's good luck for the Dodgers. We've been winning since I shaved."

"Well, you better grow it back on the off-season. If you don't, there will be hell to pay." I gave him a serious look.

"Do your worst." He shot the same look back at me and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, beat her ass." Sarah chimed in.

"You're supposed to be on my side." I chuckled.

"Well you didn't specify who you were talking about so..."

As I was talking to Sarah, I felt two strong arms grab me around the waist and pick me up bridal style.

"No!" I squealed. "Put me down."

He spun me around, causing both of us to laugh as we both hit the floor.

"That's what you two dum dums get for trying to be cute." Sarah laughed.

I looked over in the corner of the living room, and there was a shiny black grand piano waiting to be played.

"I didn't know you had a piano at your house."

"It came with the house. I keep meaning to get rid of it, but it fits in with the decor."

I walked over to the piano and sat down on the bench and played a D chord.

"Wait wait wait! I wanna play something with you." Sarah said as she sat next to me.

We started playing the chopsticks song.

She smiled as she played the last note. "Wow, throwback to band when everyone would play that."

"They for real needed to put a lock on that piano."

"Why?" Trayce asked. "The piano is a pretty instrument."

"It is, but when people play the same song every day, it gets so annoying after a while."

"Like Perla with the 'All of Me' song."

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. "That was bad. Freshman." I said as I shook my head.

He chuckled as he leaned against the piano. "Play something for me. Serenade me with your musical powers."

"Musical powers." Sarah chuckled as she got off the bench and sat back down on the couch.

"I haven't played in a while, I may sound bad."

"You said that when you sang for me that one time. It sounded amazing. It can't be that bad."

I took a deep breath and played the first chords.

 "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you.." I sang quietly. "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you...?"

------------

Trayce -May 2018

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you..." She sang and looked up at me and smiled. Just with those few words she sang, she sounds like an angel. I instantly fell in love all over again with her. 

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you? Like a river flows, Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life, too, for I can't help falling in love with you."

I smiled as she closed her eyes and moved with the song. She was in the zone. I grabbed my phone and secretly recorded her and her amazing talent. Talent like this deserves recognition.

 "Oh I can't help falling in love with you..." She sang and held out the last note, with her eyes still closed. 

"That was amazing, babe." She smiled and opened her eyes, but saw the camera recording her. 

"Were you recording me the whole time?" 

"Yeah."

"Delete it."

"No. Why?"

"I hate being recorded." 

"Well, you're just going to have to suck it up because I'm not deleting this."

"Trayce I swear I will hit you, give me your phone." She chuckled. 

"You're going to have to catch me first." I chuckled as I took off and ran around the house. She finally caught me in a corner. 

"Delete it, please.""Okay, fine. I'll delete it."I showed her my phone, making her watch me delete it. 

"Thank you." She smiled.

Thought you had it. Don't forget Apple has a recently deleted category.