Encounter

"Braise yourselves girls! We're conquering this school!" Yuju says in smirk as she prepares her things.

"I'm too excited for it, unnie." Umji says while hugging her bag as she turns to Yuju.

As usual. Eunha just smiles of the thought that they are going to transfer school and this is their first day.

*****

The three young ladies. Technically sisters but not by blood. They're pact with each other cannot destroy by anyone or any kind. They swore to their Lord that they will always protect and back-up each other no matter what.

They belong to The Haven which a pack of werewolves. But they are raised and grew up like normal people. They eat foods that normal people eats. But, little did they know, they are the strongest in their pack. Especially, Yuju. She's the strongest among their pack. Well, each of them has their own abilities.

Their human forms are not different with the others. But they still possesses their abilities even when they are in their human form. But they can control it now because they are all in their 20s. Except for Umji.

Choi Yuna a.k.a YUJU is the leader of their pack. She's the strongest. Daughter of the Lord and Queen of The Haven. Her instincts are accurate and precise. She can sense you wherever you are. She's the werewolf you don't wanna mess with.

Jung Eunbi a.k.a EUNHA is the same age as Yuju but older in months. Despite being the eldest, she is the smallest among the three. She is naturally quiet but she is a keen observer. She remembers every detail of what surrounds her. And don't underestimate this midget because when she is in her complete transformation of werewolf, she can swallow you whole. She is almost 6feet tall when she is a werewolf.

Kim Yewon a.k.a UMJI is the youngest of the three. She is a very smart young lady. You can't outsmart this girl because she can tell if you are lying or not. She will not hesitate to rip your throat if she knew you are lying to her. She's the only 21 year old young lady who still can't control her raging ability and strength. That's why, Yuju and Eunha are always there to look for her.

*****

"Hey. Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm famished!"

Yuju and Umji's eyes widened when they heard Eunha. Because she is naturally quiet, you barely hear her talk or she will just talk when something is bothering her.

"Alright. Relax." Yuju says with a bit of laughter. Umji just smile hearing her unnie's voice.

She then immediately put her arm on Eunha's shoulders and walked together towards the cafeteria.

While they are walking through the corridor, they happened to get passed on three gorgeous girls walking towards the opposite direction. But Yuju accidentally bumped the shoulder of one of the girls causing the girl to flinch a little.

"Watch where you going, newbie!"

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean it." Yuju says then bowed her head.

"Oh? You didn't mean it? The corridor is too wide for you to bumped into me. It's impossible you didn't see me!"

Yuju looks at the girl in disbelief.

"Wait. What?" Yuju says in disbelief.

"Sinb-ya. Not now. We need to go to the office now." said the other girl with her hair tied up.

"No, Sowon unnie. She did it on purpose!" then Sinb turns to Yuju again.

"You cat-eyed new comer."

"Yuju unnie. You really intimidate everyone wherever we go." Umji muttered while smirking.

Yuju chuckled. But she knows she doesn't want any commotions especially it's their first day. She turns to Sinb again, this time, more serious look on her face.