Cherish every moment

Yuju slowly opens her eyes and see Yerin beside her smiling while looking at her.

"Hey.. did you sleep well?" Yerin asked her while smiling.

"Hmm." Yuju answered while nodding.

"You're too exhausted last night. I really want to kiss you as I watch you sleep. You're really pretty, you know that?" Yerin said while they are still laying on their bed.

"Y-yah! D-did you even r-rest a-after l-last night?" Yuju questioned Yerin but she's so shy about it.

"Hmmm.. I haven't got the chance. I'm so excited all night." Yerin answered while grinning.

"Y-yah!" Yuju just glared at Yerin while she laugh.

Yuju grabs Yerin's arm and makes it as her pillow, then hugs her. Yerin smiles sweetly because of what Yuju did and hugs her back.

"I want to sleep more. Let's stay like this for a while." said Yuju and closes her eyes once again.

It looks like, it wasn't just Sowon and Eunha who had done something the night after the party.

*****

Hours have passed and Yerin slowly slips on Yuju's hug and went to the kitchen to cook something for lunch. They're still at the vampires' house.

Yerin is busy cooking in the kitchen when Sowon walks in. Search something in the fridge then sits on the dining table.

"Unnie.."

Sowon looks at Yerin when she called.

"Hmm?"

"You're so loud last night." Yerin chuckles and teased her unnie.

"Y-yah! W-what are you talking about? Aish!" Sowon avoids Yerin's stare.

"HAHAHA! You're so loud that I couldn't sleep." Yerin continues.

"Y-yah! Shut it! It's not like.. we're the only ones who were so loud last night!" Sowon said then Yerin glares at her.

"Got ya! Bleeh! I'm not even kidding. You two were so on it." This time, it's Sowon's turn to teased her dongsaeng.

While the two are teasing each other, the food is ready and Yerin went back to call Yuju and the two maknaes. Sowon gets to call Eunha.

Yerin opens the door of her room and see an empty bed. She goes to the comfort room and knocks on the door.

"Yuju.. you in there?" Yerin asked.

"Y-yes." Yuju barely utter the word.

"Are you okay in there? Is something happening to you?"

Yuju didn't answer. Then Yerin remembers what she said last night that she's still in pain. That's why she forced to open the door to see Yuju sitting on the floor, breathing heavily, clenching her chest again.

"Yah! Are you okay?!" Yerin immediately carried Yuju to the bed.

"I-It hurts.. Ahh!"

Yuju's grip on Yerin's shoulder is getting tighter. But she keeps on fighting the pain.

"Wait! I'm gonna go get some help!"

Yerin was about to go when Yuju stops her.

"D-Don't... go. S-Stay here. I-I'll be f-fine." Yuju tries her best to say the words.

"But..---P-Please." Yuju interrupts her.

Then Yerin looks at Yuju worriedly and lets her rest on the bed. She sat on the chair beside the bed and held on to Yuju's hands. Yuju's eyes are closed while she fights the pain.