Kiss the night away

"Sowon unnie, what's your plan on your birthday?" Yerin asked Sowon.

The girls are at the cafeteria eating together. Of course, Yuju is not with them because she's still resting in the Haven.

"I'm planning on having a party." Sowon replied then looks at the girls.

"At home." then she smiles.

"Home? You mean.. at home? Not at the dorm?" Yerin clarifies.

"Yes. Why not, right? I'm planning on inviting some relatives and close friends too. I've already talked about it to Mr. Lee and he said, Lord HeeChul wants to come too." Sowon said excitedly.

"R-Really?!" Sinb asked anxiously.

"Yes. And I'm totally nervous about it. Because he has never joined any party of each of us yet, but now?" Sowon replied.

"But I hope Yuju would be able to come too. I hope she'll recover soon." she added.

*****

Eunha dashing at the dorm from the Haven. She visits Yuju and she saw her having seizures again few times now since that day.

"She's still in pain. I saw her a while ago having seizures again. This time, she's clenching her chest while her eyes open and gritting her teeth." said Eunha while sobbing.

"I barely looked at her. There's nothing I could do to help her." she added. Her tears keep falling.

"She's really fighting it. I didn't know Yuju is this strong." Sowon said looking amused and worried at the same time.

"Let's trust Yuju. She'll recover soon. I believe in her. Who knows, she might be here sooner or later, right? So.. girls, let's be her strength."

Sowon stated to the girls being so positive. She's the eldest after all. And, she wants to protect all of them including Meonji and Angkko.

*****

Few days have passed, Sowon's birthday comes. The vampires are so busy planning and decorating their home within those few days. Until today comes. Many of their relatives came and also close friends.

"Do you think Eunha and Umji could make it here? This is really so far from the school and the Haven." Sowon uttered while walking back and forth. Sinb is not looking at her because she feels dizzy if she followed Sowon.

"Stop it, will you? I know they would make it here." Sinb muttered, still not looking at her unnie.

"Where is Yerin btw?" Sowon suddenly asked. Sinb just shrugged and ate a piece of cookie from the buffet table.

*****

Meanwhile.. Yerin is alone in the pavillion near their house. Very few of the guests are there too. But majority is inside.

She's looking at the night sky, staring at the brightest star she could find. Thinking of Yuju.

"I hope you're here, Yuna.. here beside me. Sowon unnie's birthday would be extra fun if you're here. She'd be happier if she sees you. I'd be happy too." She uttered the words in silence.

"I miss you so much, Yuna." she mumbles.

*****

"Eunha-ya! You made it!" Sowon ran towards Eunha and hugged her.

Sinb stood up from her chair and finds Umji. She smiled automatically when she saw her.

"I'm so sorry we're late. Here." Then Eunha handed her gift to Sowon.