Something

The two kissed deeper and deeper then breaks it to gasp some air. The two chuckles at the thought and looks at each other and smiles sweetly. Then hugs each other.

"Finally!" Sowon suddenly uttered smiling.

Then the two looked at her and the other girls then suddenly breaks the hug because of shyness.

"Y-yah!" Yuju yelled out to them. Yerin just chuckles.

"H-How much of that y-you saw?" Yuju asked and the two walks towards them.

"Enough for Umji to cover her eyes." Eunha teased.

"I'm too young for this! Omo!" Umji teased them too and covers her eyes again.

"Y-yah! If I saw you kiss Sinb, I'd tease you more! Aish!" Yuju uttered and put her arm around Umji's neck, like teasing her younger sister.

Then they all laugh but Sinb, as usual. HAHA! She just having her judging face but blushes.

"Tch. N-not gonna happen." Sinb muttered but barely looks at the girls.

The girls just laugh and walks inside the house with broad smile on their faces. Yerin walks alongside Yuju and held her hand. Then Yuju cross-fingered it and they smiles sweetly to each other.

*****

"You didn't tell us that Yuju unnie woken up already." Sinb mumbles to Umji.

"Ever heard of the word 'surprise'?" Umji said. She saw Sinb's reaction and it made her laugh a bit.

"She woke up 2 days ago already. You're nowhere to be found though. That's why we haven't got the chance to tell you." Umji uttered.

"Ahh.. we're busy preparing here. This is a big party, you know. You'd see every clan of vampires here, Yewon-ah." Sinb said while tracing the crowd.

"Did you just call me by my real name?" Umji turns to her and grinned.

"Y-yah! I did that before but w-why are you reacting on it n-now?! Aish!" Sinb uttered so cutely that made Umji giggles at her.

"Because you utter my name so differently tonight." Umji said while smiling to Sinb.

"Tss! T-They're all the same." Sinb said then pout and drinks water.

"Eunbi-ssi." Umji suddenly uttered Sinb's name. Sinb looks at her and withdraws it immediately because she blushes.

"Can't we not be so awkward with each other? I don't want you to feel awkward with me and me to you." Umji said while looking at Sinb.

Sinb turns to her and look at her in the eyes.

"Gosh! You're so gorgeous." Sinb mumbles.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Umji said while smiling widely looking at Sinb.

"And you're not so bad tonight too. I assure you that." she added.

"Fine. I'll try to act normal around you starting tonight." Sinb said with no expression on her face.

"Yeah.. Haha! that is so you." Umji said then laugh.

Yuju, beside her, suddenly laugh a little too because she heard the two talking and looks at them. Then saw Sinb's face. Yerin is just looking at her in silent but smiling. Looking how happy Yuju is right now makes her heart flutters. She's happy too.

They're enjoying the party that Sowon planned and happy to see everyone enjoying it too. They can see some werewolves are invited too.

Vampires and Werewolves had history before. They used to fight about territories, about foods. About how vampires killed werewolves for foods. But.. it all happened generations before Lord Choi and Lord HeeChul became the current leader of each kind.

The previous Lords before them settled the conflict between each kinds. But, both are not letting their guard down, especially when something happened to Yuju.

But both are also reassured to help each other if anything happens again. That settles it too.

*****

Eunha is with Sowon while she greets every relative who attended her party. They goes table to table and Sowon let them meet Eunha.

Sowon already told some of their kind about Eunha before her birthday comes. So.. they know that they're werewolves. And, they accepted it and actually happy for the girls. They're the core of their kind after all.

"Seulgi unnie, looking so elegant as always." Sowon greeted someone as she walk towards her.

"Not as elegant as you, Sowonie." Seulgi answered then flashes a smile to Eunha.

"Are you with Irene unnie? Sadly, Wendy unnie can't come. She said she have some errands." Sowon pouted.

"What do you mean she can't come.." Then Seulgi points out to Irene and Wendy who are busy drinking their wines and laughing together.

"Woah.. they're here!" Sowon said excitedly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" Seulgi chuckles and they walk towards them.

*****

After some meeting with the relatives, they went back to the table where the girls are sitting.

"Yes! The birthday girl is here!" Yuju said and smiles looking at Sowon.

The girls smile sweetly to Sowon and clap their hands.

Sowon and Eunha sits with the girls and Meonji and Angkko are with them too. Other visitors are really giving Meonji and Angkko so much attention because they looks so adorable and innocent and they're so curious about them too. Sowon just smiles to the twins and winked. The twins smiles at her sweetly.

*****

The party is almost over and the visitors are going already. Sowon said her farewell to some of their relatives and close friends.

"Sowonie.." Eunha whispered and grabs Sowon's hand and leads them to a room.

"Woah! What's this Eunha-yah?"

Sowon got surprised to see what's in the room. So many gifts on the bed. With some flowers and chocolates. And, framed pictures of them and with the other girls too.

Eunha, before Sowon's birthday, asked Yerin and Sinb what are the things Sowon likes. And she said she wanted to surprise Sowon.

"Happy birthday." Eunha greets Sowon sweetly.

"I know we had misunderstandings and fought a little, but I would never miss a special day of yours." Eunha said.

"That's why I asked for Yerin unnie and Sinb's help." She added then smiles to Sowon.

Sowon got teary-eyed because of what she sees. She never had a surprise like this even before she became a vampire.

"I-I'm so happy." Sowon said and wipes her tears.

"Thank you.. thank you so much, Jung Eunbi." Sowon uttered.

"I will never forget this day." she added.

Eunha hugs her and Sowon hugs her back.

"Jung Eunbi.."

Sowon looks at Eunha in the eyes.

"Will you accept my love for you?"

Eunha smiles sweetly looking at Sowon.

"Absolutely, Kim Sojung." She uttered while nodding then hugs Sowon.

Then the two kissed once again and ended the night with some... some... SOMETHING. ~__^v

---------------------------------

It's up for you guys to think what they did that night. HAHAHA!

Let's just not verbalized it. HAHAHA!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for bearing with me throughout the plots.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO SOWON UNNIE! ❤️❤️🎉🎁🎂🎊

Please keep on supporting! Kamsahabnida~