Break

The girls are busy eating their dinner and having a meat party in front of the house they rented. They decided to have beers also. Yerin and Yuju are now walking to the nearest store to buy some.

"Do you need your 'honey syrup' for the beer?" Yuju asked.

"What honey syrup... ahh. My food liquid. Nope. Haha.. 'honey syrup'.. and beers make you dizzy and vomit if you have many. That's how it works. And if I use that.. it will not make me drunk. It's like I'm drinking water if I use that." Yerin uttered then smiles to Yuju.

"Because it looks like honey syrup. Wait. You want to get drunk?" Yuju asked then chuckles.

"Yeah.. why wouldn't I? We finally have our vacation. And New year is near." Yerin smiles at her girlfriend.

They put the beers on the counter and ready to pay up.

"Woah~ You girls are having a party? This is so many." The cashier said then smile.

"HiHi~ we're having a meat party and decided that it goes perfectly with beers. Luckily you're still open." Yerin said.

"Yes. So.. please enjoy! Thank you, come again." the cashier ended.

The girls started to walk back to the house silently. Yerin noticed that Yuju isn't talking.. so she held her hand. Yuju smiles as she looks at their hands entangled with each other. They're slowly walking and having their most valuable quality time.

"Yah! What took you so long? Aigoo.." Sowon yelled out.

"Unnie.. you've been yelling since we got here. What's wrong with you?" Yerin asked.

"Ha? HiHi~ I'm sorry. I'm just thirsty and want to get really drunk tonight! It's our last night here! Let's make it memorable." Sowon added while she raised the beers like she won something.

"Haha.. what's with her? She's not even drunk yet but she looks like she drinks all the cans already." Yerin said while chuckling.

"Just let her be. She looks happy. All of them. I like seeing all of your smiles. Let's be happy tonight, Yerin-ssi." Yuju said then she pulled Yerin closer to her and pecked on her lips. Yerin got startled on her sudden move but her heart jumps because of it then her eye smile flashes as she giggles.

"Eunha-yah.. later with the meat.. you really can't wait. You've been sneaking meat since I put it there." Sowon furrowed her eyebrows to Eunha. Eunha just pouted.

"Sorry.. let me have one of that." Eunha said then Sowon threw a can of beer to her direction.

*****

"Unnie.. what should I do to lessen the pain she would feel if that day comes?" Yuju asked Sowon. She accompanied Sowon to the comfort room who's being tipsy right now.

"She loves you. She really loves you so much. There's no way it would be lessen. And stop thinking about that. It's not gonna happen. We will do our best to protect you." Sowon utters as she fixes herself.

"Unnie.. I'll break up with her."

"What? Yuju-yah.. are you hearing yourself right now? I know how much you love her too. Is that even an option? No. Don't." Sowon's eyes got widened because of what Yuju just said.

"But I want her to get mad at me. So that.. she could feel less hurt when the day comes. You know what will happen if I don't do this. You know that she will be so terribly hurt if she saw me dying." Yuju insists.

"Unnie.. I love her. I love her so much. I love her for who knows how much. Only God knows. And.. I can't bare to see her in pain before my last minutes----" Yuju didn't finish her last sentence because Yerin suddenly popped up.

"Yah.. what's taking you so long? I gotta pee also. HiHi~" she utters then went inside the comfort room.

"I'll do it, unnie. I'm really sorry. This is the only way." Yuju whispered to Sowon and she started to walk back to the others. Sowon followed her.

*****

It's almost midnight and the girls started to be sober. They're getting loud already.

Sinb suddenly stood up and walk in front of the girls. Then she glares at Umji.

"Yah.. Kim Yewon!" she pointed at Umji.

"Me?" Umji pointed at herself.

"Uhh no. It's Yuju unnie.. her real name is Kim Yewon! Aish!"

Then the girls laugh because of what Sinb just said while she pouts.

"Sinb-yah.. sit down. You're really drunk right now." Sowon said while laughing.

But all of them are all drunk right now.

"No. I'm not drunk. Yah! Kim Yewon!"

"Me? Yeah.. why?" Umji said while giggling.

"Don't you ever look at other people in the eyes! Don't make eye contact with them! Just me. I hate it when you smile to other people. Except our unnies of course. But! I hate it! So.. you stop doing it." Sinb said.

"So loud. Haha! But Sinb-yah.. are you jealous if someone makes eye contact with Umji?" Yuju asked while grinning.

"What? I'm not jealous! I've never been jealous!" Sinb said. She saw Umji pouts and bowed her head.

"B-but if I s-said I don't like i-it.. does it makes me jealous about it?" Sinb asked to say an excuse because she saw Umji is feeling down.

"Yes, you are." Yerin seriously said.

"Then! Yes! I'm jealous! I'm really jealous! Aish! I hate to admit it." Sinb said the last sentence almost a mumble.

Then she saw Umji lifted her head again and smile. She stood up and walk towards Sinb. Then she hugged her tight.

"But I've been waiting for something to Sinb to do." Umji said while clinging to Sinb's arms.

"Aigoo.. they're so grown up now." Sowon mumbles.

"Yeah.. I love watching you guys." Yuju said.

Sowon looks at Yuju and remembers what she told her. That will break Yerin's heart for sure. And she doesn't think that it will help the situation.

"Y-Yah.. Hwang Eunbi.. y-you haven't kissed me yet." Umji utters.

"Yah! What are you saying, Kim Yewon?! Nope. I don't want to." Sinb said but deep inside.. she just doesn't know how to approach Umji about it and she want to kiss her really bad too.

Sinb was about to go back to where they're sitting but Umji pulled her all of the sudden. Then Umji grabs Sinb's nape. Sinb's eyes got widened because of what Umji just did. They're lips are touching against each other. Sinb's hands suddenly hugs Umji's waist then Umji closes her eyes. Umji's lips moves a little that makes Sinb moans.

"Yah----" Eunha was about to stop the maknaes but Sowon grabs her face and kisses her too.

"Okay. You gir----" Yuju was about to utter words but Yerin did the same and kisses her on the lips also.

Yuju's hands touches Yerin's cheeks as she kisses her. Same as Yerin's hand to Yuju's cheeks. Their eyes are both close and kissing each other passionately.

None of the three couples are breaking the kiss and they started to gasp some air using their noses.. without removing their lips from each other's.

The three couples are enjoying the moment. They kisses each other under the night sky. The moonlight is so bright. The atmosphere is so perfect for them to have this moment. Because none of them knows if this will be the last.

-------------------------------------------------------