Miracle could happen

The pack decided to bring Yuju's body to the place where she was born. It is the center of all the packs of werewolves. It's called The Canus. It is so far away from the Haven and from the place they currently living at. They want to preserved Yuju's body there. But they will leave Yuju's body there and still come back at the Haven after. They will just visit her there from time to time.

Yerin and the vampires already said their last goodbyes to Yuju. As expected, Yerin feels so devastated about Yuju's death. She still blames herself because if Yuju didn't save her back there, Yuju would still be alive. But none of them think that way, only Yerin.

The Queen washes off the blood from Yuju's body. Dress her nicely. Clean and fixes her hair. Eunha and Umji prepares her bed. They put on a nice white sheets, surrounds it with bunch of flowers.

"Unnie.. I never expected this. That one day, we will be preparing one of us three's deadbed. Well, not this soon." Umji utters between her sobbing.

"And Yuju unnie... she... will be missed...." Umji cries with Eunha as they put on the last flower to Yuju's deadbed.

"She will. Forever." Eunha cried.

The Lord carries Yuju's body and lay it down on her bed. Then they surrounds her. The pack isn't the same anymore. It isn't bright and alive anymore. Without Yuju's presence, it's different. They reminisced all the memories they could think of about Yuju. About being with her. About her being so alive and always making them laugh with her weird gestures and dance.

"Remember, when you were little, Yuju is really afraid of heights that Eunha and Umji already learned how to jump off a cliff without getting hurt at a young age. But Yuju learned it when they became teens. But it just makes her acrophobia worse." The Lord utters as he chuckles with tears.

"Ohh.. I remember that. She even cried that time because she doesn't want to jump." Eunha responded then sniffs.

Umji looks at Yuju.

"How come she's still so beautiful while lying there..." she utters and her tears are continuously falling.

"I don't know if we won the fight because for me, we did not." The Lord said and cries himself while looking at Yuju.

The pack cries around Yuju. They transformed into their full form and started a howl. In agony, you'll hear the most sorrowful howls coming out from them.

*****

2 weeks later.

The pack came back from the Canus to the Haven. They feel incomplete and the Haven covered in silence. Eunha and Umji didn't utter any word and just buried themselves in their room.

Sowon gets inside Yerin's room. She comforts Yerin who doesn't eat nor drink because she doesn't want to. Yuju's death is all she could ever think off.

"Yah.. you didn't touch your food again." Sowon utters as she sits beside Yerin who's burying her face to her knees, sitting silently.

"Unnie.. will you snap my head off please." Yerin mumbles, her face is still on her knees.

"No." Sowon responded.

"I want to be with her. I told you unnie, she's my life. Now that she's gone, there's no reason for me to be alive anymore."

"You know she wouldn't like that. She wants you to move forward and live your life happier."

"How can I be happy if she's not here? How can I be happy if I won't see her smile again? How can I be happy if she's dead? How can I live my life without her, unnie? Tell me."