Reconcile then Fight

Meanwhile..

Eunha saw Sowon laying on their bed and her eyes are close. But she knows that Sowon is aware that she's beside her.

"Yah.. are you alright?" Eunha mumbles.

"Hmm." Sowon responded.

"I'm sorry for what happened a while ago. Yerin unnie got mad at you too."

"Hmm."

"Are w-we o-okay?" Eunha asked but her voice cracks.

"Hmm."

"I know you're upset. I am too. I think.. all of us do. And.. I want to apologize because of that."

"It's fine, Eunha." Sowon said and glanced at Eunha, who's looking so down while pouting, looks like she's about to cry.

Sowon pulled Eunha beside her and hugs her tight. Eunha tries to look at Sowon but she immediately covers Eunha's eyes with her hands. She doesn't want the bunny to see her tears falling.

But Eunha can hear her sobbing. And thinks, maybe she doesn't want anyone to see her crying. So.. Eunha just hugs Sowon and caresses her back. She almost cry too because Sowon is emotionally in pain.

"I don't know what to say to them anymore." Sowon utters in between sobs.

"It feels like their respect and trust to me are slowly fading away because I always do the wrong ones." she added.

"No. Your decisions are only based on what they're doing. You just want to protect them." Eunha justified.

"But.. are they willing to be protected by me? Or do they want me to leave them alone because they feel overprotected and being choked by my actions?" Sowon asked rhetorically.

"I don't know how to approach them anymore because it feels like everything I do and say is wrong now."

Sowon's tears keep running down. She can't help it. She's been carrying the pain for a while now.

"They're not like that before. They never shouted at me. The first time Sinb yelled at me was when Umji rampages. She said that everything she does was wrong when it comes to me. Then now, Yerin. I've never expected them to be like this." Sowon elaborates.

"Maybe it's time for me to just let them do what they want. It feels like I'm becoming a hindrance to what they want to do."

"You should just trust them, Sowonie. I know you do, but when it comes to decisions and the likes, you should consider their opinions too. Just because you're the eldest, doesn't mean you always have the authority." Eunha uttered.

"But you did nothing wrong tonight. It is them for acting like that. This will be solved eventually." Eunha added.

Sowon looks at her and thinks that the bunny is right. Absolutely right. Maybe.. that's the reason why Yuju and Umji have so much respect for her.

Eunha looks at Sowon in the eyes. Sowon right arm serves as Eunha's pillow while her left arm hugs Eunha.

The two stared at each other for a long time and Sowon's head moves closer to Eunha and she kissed the bunny on the lips. Eunha kisses back and grasps Sowon's shirt on the side. Sowon caresses Eunha's face while the two kisses until they gasped for air.

"S-Sowonie.." Eunha utters.

"Hmm?"

The two still gasping for air and barely mumbles a word.

"Are you happy with me?" Eunha suddenly asked. Sowon chuckles of the thought.

"Of course I'm happy with you. What kind of question is that.." Sowon chuckles and wipes her tears.