Be prepared

"What?!" Eunha asked furiously.

"Are you sure, Umji-ya?" Yuju asked.

"I told you.. they chased us earlier." Sinb muttered and Umji just looked at her. Yuju glanced at Sinb then looks at Umji again.

"Okay. Who are The Rogues?" Yerin asked because she's so curious as well as Sowon.

"The Rogues. They are Lycans, by the way. They sure are smarter and stronger than us, werewolves. They were one of us before but they left the pack because they don't want my father to lead us. But the previous Lord still chooses my father as the new leader." Yuju explains.

"Now, they treated The Haven as their enemy." she added.

"Do you think we're in danger? The Haven?" Umji asked with worried eyes.

Eunha just looks at Yuju and shakes her head a little. Like.. she doesn't want Umji to worry about it.

"Don't worry. I'm sure the Lord is doing something about it." Yuju told Umji.

"What do we do now?" Umji asked.

"Now?.." Yuju looks at everyone.

"Now, we eat." Yuju smiles.

But she knows that Eunha is still worried about the pack, and she is too. If The Rogues are really here, then the situation is hot. Yuju also thinks that it's impossible for Umji too, to have been mistaken. Her instincts is also sharp.

"But you were just eating before you joined us here.." Yerin chuckles.

"I'm still hungry.. I almost spit everything a while ago and it doesn't help me get satisfied." Yuju said while frowning.

"Oh? Haha.. okay. Okay. Let's all go to the kitchen." Yerin started to walk and the others followed her.

"Stop worrying, okay?" Sinb clings to Umji and whispered to her. Umji just nodded.

So.. they all eat their dinner and started to prepare for bed after.

*****

"Good morning!" Sowon greeted Eunha as she walks out the room.

"Good morning to you, too." she smiles at Sowon.

Eunha is in the living room, laying on the couch, watching news on the tv.

"Aish!! I'm so bored.." she suddenly uttered.

Sowon just looked at her and went inside their room again to get something. She then went out holding a paper bag and handed it to Eunha.

"Hmm.."

"Uhh.. what is this?" Eunha asked her.

"Well.. since I broke your tab----waaaah!! Really?" Eunha interrupts her from speaking because she already opened the box.

"Thank you, Sowonieee!!" Eunha hugs her out of the blue because she's so happy for her new tablet.

Sowon looks at her smiling while she excitedly turn on the tablet.

"You're welcome!" Then they decided to go to the kitchen and eat breakfast together.

While they are eating their breakfast, they saw Yerin and Yuju about to go out.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Sowon asked them.

"Secret!" Yerin said while grinning. Yuju just smile to her too.

Yerin opens the door and waited for Yuju who's just standing there with eyes widened.

"Yuju.." her father is calling her by his telepathic voice.