The twins

"You two! Come here quickly!" the ahjumma pulled the two kids and they started to cry.

"Ahjumma.. stop pulling them." Sowon said calmly with respect to the older person she's talking to.

"Why?! Mind your own business!"

Sowon got her eyes widened when the ahjumma yelled at her.

"I didn't adopt you two to be a burden to me!!" the ahjumma yelled at the kids.

"Ahjumma, that's too much." Sinb interfered.

"I said mind your own business!" then she pulled the two kids outside the convenient store.

"Ahjumma.. you're hurting them." Sowon said then grabs the ahjumma's arm.

"Aish! This girl.. I'm older than you! Respect me!" the ahjumma exclaimed at Sowon.

"Ahjumma.. my apologies. But I'm calling the cops now."

Sowon then dialled the cops for real and they immediately came in front of the convenient store.

Sowon told the police everything. With the help of Sinb and, of course, the twins.. they've settled everything.

The kids will be removed from the ahjumma's custody and she faces some charges because they've known that the twins were battered kids. They experienced a cruel life with the ahjumma's hands.

"So.. what happened to the two?" Sowon asked the police.

"They might come back in the foster care." the police replied.

Sowon looks at the boy and remembers the little things that's happened at the convenient store. She feels that the kids are good kids and she feels pitiful towards them.

Then, Sowon and Sinb got an idea and talked to the police. The police is nodding to them and they're smiling and looks like excited. Sowon then dialled someone on her phone.

Sinb looks at the little girl smiling which makes the girl stops her crying slowly. The little girl tapped on the little boy's shoulder and glared because the boy cries so loud.

When they're finished talking to the police, they got out of the police station.

"So.. what are your names again?" Sowon asked the kids.

"Meonji." the boy said then sniffs.

"Angkko." said the girl while wiping her tears.

"Wow! Your names are so cute." Sinb said while looking at the girl. The girl smiled to her automatically.

"Okay. Let's go." Sowon said.

Sowon held on to the boy's hand while Sinb on the girl's hand and they walk towards their dorm.

*****

When they arrived at the dorm.

"Woah.. who are they?" Yerin asked as soon as she saw the kids.

"Uwu! So cute.." Eunha said while pinching the boy's cheeks a little.

"Hi!!" Yuju and Umji waved to the kids.

"He is Meonji and she's Angkko." Sinb said.

"They'll be living with us here." Sowon suddenly told the girls.

"What? Why?" Yerin asked.

"It's a long story. For now, let's eat. I'm sure they're hungry." Sowon said while smiling.