Better

Saturday morning.. Yuju woke up early and went straight to the kitchen. She eats whatever in the fridge and watch something on the tv.

Sowon came out from their room and took a bath. They didn't utter any word to each other. Sowon went outside of the house without even looking at Yuju.

"She's still upset, I guess." Yuju mumbles to herself.

Sinb came out of their room and half sleepy, she went to the living room and lay down on the couch, making Yuju's lap her pillow.

"Hm?" Yuju looks at Sinb and her sudden action.

"Unnie.. what are you watching?" Sinb asked with her eyes close.

"H**** C********." Yuju said.

"What is it about?" Sinb asked again.

"A father who doesn't have time for his kids because of his being workaholic. The kids are crying. And I feel sorry for them." Yuju explains.

Sinb gets up and watch with her. Yuju looks at her and see that she doesn't have any expressions on her face. She's just blankly watching the show.

"Luckily, my father isn't like that. He really loves me and he loves Umji too eventhough she's not his real daughter." Yuju said. Sinb just looks at her and nods.

Then Yuju remembers the past happening. Where Sinb was desperate on finding her parents. And maybe she doesn't like the show.

"Let's just watch another kdrama."

"Why?"

"Ha? I-It's getting boring." Yuju excuses. Sinb just nodded.

When they are busy watching on tv, Umji comes out of the room. Sinb stared at her while she walks to the comfort room.

"You're still not talking to each other?" Yuju mumbles to Sinb.

"Ahh.. we did. But it's just a little chat at the rooftop." Sinb answered.

"Hmm.. that's a start though."

"Yeah.."

Then Umji came out of the bathroom and joins the two in the living room. But Yuju suddenly gets up and leave because she remembers how Umji acted last time with her in the cafeteria.

"Hm?" Sinb looks at Yuju, wondering why she left.

"Are you two okay?" she asked Umji then.

"One reconciled, one fights." that's the only thing Umji replied to her.

"Yah.. you hate this, right?"

"What?"

"Our unnies.. all of us fighting."

"Hmm.. it's not like we can do anything about it."

"Of course we can. I have a plan to make them talking again." Sinb said then winks at Umji.

"You're just scaring me with your wink." Umji said and stretches her arms.

"Aish! This kid!" Sinb mutters and frowned at Umji.

"Just tell me.. are you in or not?" Sinb asked her.

"Fine. Let me hear what your plan is." Umji answered.

Then Sinb told Umji her plan and how they will execute it. Umji is nodding and agreeing to Sinb. They're just whispering because they know that the other girls could hear them if they make it their normal voice.

"We'll do it tonight." Sinb said.

"Tonight already?" Umji surprisingly asked.

"Yes.. tonight." Sinb said then grinned at her.