Family photo

"Amber.. go to this address and tell me if you find anything." Jessica said.

"What's this about, unnie?" Amber asked.

"Remember Sinb? Uhh.. Hwang Eunbi."

Amber looks at her and utter.

"Oh.. the little girl who've been called Ice Princess 2.0 because she's as cold as you. Yeah.. I remember her." Amber chuckled.

"Yeah.. her. You didn't have to elaborate like that." Jessica utters seriously.

"Ooohhh.. Ice princess. There!" Amber pointed out to Jessica and teased her more.

"YAH! If you don't stop, I'll snap your head off." Jessica glared at Amber.

"Okay. I'll stop. What about this?"

"We'll find her parents for her. I don't want to fail her. So.. do everything to find something." Jessica stated. Amber nodded and started to walk outside Jessica's office.

"Ei unnie, btw. Can I go out with Krys---No." Jessica interrupted Amber before she could finish her sentence.

"Aigoo.. Fine. I'll be going now."

*****

"Do you think we should go back to Sica unnie today?" Sinb asked Umji in a very low voice because she's cautious that the others might hear them.

"I think we should lie low for now. Sowon unnie is upset since yesterday. We don't want to be more suspicious, right?" Umji answered.

"And, if you really trust Jessica unnie, you'll leave everything to her." Umji added looking at Sinb. Sinb nodded.

The two are talking in the living room when Yuju approached them and handed something to Sinb without even looking at her.

"Dance auditionee profile?" Sinb read the paper Yuju gave her.

"I know you love dancing. That's why I got that for you. I know Umji got hers already." Yuju said.

"But.. I got mine as well already." Sinb uttered. Yuju lets out a big sigh.

"Then I don't have to think and worry about it anymore." Yuju uttered.

"So.. you're worried and thinking about me now... unnie?" Sinb said while wearing a big smile on her face.

"Tch! Shut it." Yuju stood up and walks to the kitchen.

Sinb and Umji just chuckled of the thought that Yuju actually cares for Sinb. The two are always cold with each other and this is the first time they actually talk directly and without arguing. Umji is happy for it.

They followed Yuju in the kitchen and they search for something to eat for breakfast when Yerin suddenly hugs Yuju in the back.

"Good morning, girls.." she uttered and hugs Yuju tighter.

"I'm loving this cold weather." she added.

Yuju holds Yerin's hands while she is backhugging her. Yuju smiles sweetly to her.

"You want me to cook?" Yerin asked looking at Yuju.

"Hmm.." Yuju nodded.

Sinb is just looking at the two wearing her bitch face and thinking how sweet they are. They always so close to each other and their skinship really shows so much intimacy. But they have to get used to it and they're happy for Yerin and Yuju and how they express their love for each other.

"What if I hug you like that, Eunbi-ssi, would you like it?" Umji teased Sinb and look how she will react.

"Don't speak non-sense, Kim Yewon. That's very odd of you." Sinb responded coldly. Umji just pouted it out.