Furious

Yuju chuckles a little bit but she's happy because Sinb is being so honest to her right now. Then she becomes serious.

"I'd be happy if I see you two together. Like.. 'together'." Yuju quoted.

"I know I would not be the only one who will be happy. The other girls too." she added.

"But.. will I say it to her? Should I admit my feelings for her? Should I confess? Because after what happened.. it feels like I'm showing her the opposite of my feelings towards her." Sinb asked looking so worried. Yuju nodded.

"We all know that you're really cold and sometimes rude to everyone. Not just her." Yuju laughed a little bit. Sinb glares at her but Yuju still laughed.

"And yeah.. you're always like that." Yuju said while pointing to Sinb's expression.

"But I know.. and I can see. Despite of you being like those things I've said, you still cares for Umji. And I know.. you will be able to protect each other. We're not kids anymore. We should be able to know what's right from wrong."

"Yuju unnie.. why do we talk like this just now?" Sinb suddenly asked. Yuju looks at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean.. we barely talk to each other ever since. We didn't get along well at first and there's so many past events that you really hated me." Sinb said.

"I never hated you. I don't think I did. I might have said that I did but it's just because of what's happening that time. But.. I don't hate you. I just don't like some of your actions. Maybe that's why."

Yuju replied then she suddenly looks at their back and the wall near the stairs.

"And Yerin unnie!" she suddenly uttered.

"What?" Sinb looks at the direction where Yuju is looking.

"You can now show yourself and stop hiding there!" she said.

Yerin came out giggling, showing her natural eye-smile.

"What?!" Sinb can't believe she didn't feel Yerin's presence.

"Yaahh.. I've been hiding my presence. How come you knew I was there?" Yerin said while pouting and walking towards them.

"Because I'm Choi Yuna and that's enough reason." Yuju boastfully said while giggling. Sinb and Yerin looks at each other and chuckles.

"Aigoo.. here we go again." Yerin teasingly said. Yuju pouts.

"Hayy. These two.." Sinb mumbles and form a smile on her lips.

"Wait! You're not trying to kill each other, are you?" Yerin said.

"What?" Sinb utters.

"Aish!! Stop being so paranoid, will you? We just had a little chat." Yuju said then looks at Sinb and smiles.

"Oh.. okay. HiHi~ let's go now. We'll be late." Yerin said.

She holds Yuju's hand and the three girls started to go to their respective homeroom.

*****

Yerin accompanied Yuju to her homeroom. Yuju looks anxious because Yerin looks like she's looking for somebody or something.

"Yah.. what are you doing? And you don't need to follow me here." Yuju utters.

"Yah.. you're not gonna go see somebody again, okay? Not if it's only the two of you, okay?" Yerin still looking at her classmates.