Deserving of love

Yerin stands immediately when she felt Yuju moves. But her eyes widened when Yuju started shaking. She immediately run to call the other girls.

"Unnie! Unnie! Quick!" Yerin called out. Sowon runs to her. Followed by the other girls.

They're all shocked when they see Yuju is shaking.

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

"She suddenly shakes. I don't know what happened. I'm just holding her hand." Yerin barely utter the words because she's crying.

"I thought you successfully sucked the venom out?!" Eunha asked furiously looking at Yerin.

"I don't know. But.. I thought so too." Yerin said while crying.

"You don't know?! Aish! I'll bring her to the Haven. You guys stay here!" Eunha carried Yuju outside the dorm.

And when she's outside, she looks around to check if there's anyone. She makes sure that no one is around then she transformed to her werewolf form.

The vampires are amused by Eunha's transformation. Amused and shocked at the same time when they saw how tall and big Eunha on her werewolf form. It's the first time they saw her in this form. Her golden brown fur caught their attention too.

"Uwoah~" Sinb said with her bitch face. They can see that Yerin is really stunned too.

"Are you really that amazed with that expression?" Sowon uttered, looking at Sinb.

"Yes. I am so amazed by her form." Sinb said still looking at Eunha. Sowon just chuckled.

Eunha lowered herself then Sowon puts Yuju on her back.

"Umji.. stay here. Make sure they will not follow me. I don't like them around Yuju for now." Eunha said to Umji using her telepathic voice.

"Are you going to be fine? You transformed in the middle of the street. Luckily, there's no one around." Sowon uttered.

But Eunha didn't look at her and run quickly to the Haven. Yuju stops shaking for a while but they're not sure when she will be shaking again.

"Aish! She's really pissing me off!" Sowon muttered when Eunha just run off.

"It's late in the night though. So.. no one is in the street." Sinb said with blank expression and went back to the dorm.

*****

When Eunha reached the Haven, Yuju's father run towards her and carry Yuju inside the house.

Eunha is crying and ready to tell the Lord and the Queen about what happened to Yuju but the Queen just nodded. And that moment, she knows that they already know everything that has happened. Eunha hugs the Queen and cried.

"There's only one person we could call about things like this. But, before we could talk to him, we must talk to his brother first." the Lord uttered with a furious expression on his face which makes Eunha wonders why.

"For now.. we could use the help of our healer." he continued.

"She had seizures, right?" the Lord looks at Eunha. She nodded while she wipes her tears.

"Hmm. Our healer could help to temporarily stop it. Aish! I know this would happen! Call Ms. Shim now!" the Lord exclaimed.

Then three of their people started to run to call the healer. She could be of help to temporarily calm Yuju's body.

*****

The next morning, Eunha wakes up beside Yuju and immediately checks on her. But.. still the same unconscious Yuju.