Heavy breathing

At the dorm. The girls are playing with Meonji and Angkko when Yerin's phone rings.

"Oh? Minho Oppa?" Yerin feels odd about Minho calling her all of the sudden.

"Hmm.. yes. We're all here." Then Yerin looks at the girls. The girls are still playing with the twins.

"Ha? Where? Oh.. okay. I'll be there." Yerin mouthed.

Yerin dashes to their room to change and go to where Minho said. But, Yerin feels odd about it and told the girls.

"Sowon unnie, it was Minho oppa. He's inviting me to this place." Yerin said.

"Why? That's weird. And, we all know about Minho's attitude." Sowon stated.

Minho and JinKi are really bad guys. They used to bully the girls way back before. They don't really like Yerin's cousin attitude towards them, plus JinKi, his best friend.

"He said he wants to apologize and help him to talk to Mr. Lee." Yerin explains.

"But, I feel bad about this that's why I'm telling you this." she added.

"I'm going with you and you can't stop me." Sowon said.

"I won't, actually." Yerin said.

"I'm going too." Sinb suddenly said.

But Angkko stops her. But Sinb insisted on going with her unnies that makes Angkko cried.

"Do you think it will be safe for them to come with us?" Sinb asked Yerin and Sowon.

"I have a plan." Yerin said.

"I'll be the one to show up first when we arrived at the location. You guys standby not so far away, but lessen your presence. Then, if something happen, I'll call you out." Yerin explains her plan.

"If the twins are coming with you, then we will too, to watch out for them and if something happen, we could be of help." Eunha said.

"Fine. Let's go." Sowon said.

*****

When the girls arrived, Yerin walks towards the direction Minho told her. She was shocked when she saw the place. This is the place Sinb was talking about in her sightings. Umji drew it well, in and out. There's really something going on here.

Minho appeared before her and welcomes her. Yerin said to Sinb that it was familiar because it is. Yerin went there when she was little, played with Minho and some other vampires before she met Sowon and Sinb.

"Couz! How are you?" Minho greeted her. Yerin frowned when she heard Minho talks.

"What do you want?" Yerin coldly asked.

"Don't be so cocky, Yerin-ssi. You might wanna be nice to me when you see my surprise for you." then Minho pulled Yerin inside the pillars.

"U-unnie... I-I'm s-sorry..." Yerin heard Yuju's voice.

Yerin's eyes got widened when she saw Yuju tied up on a chair, bleeding. JinKi is beside her. She was about to run when Minho stops her.

"Not so fast, couz. Look at this." Minho uttered then looks at JinKi.

Then JinKi started to hit Yuju again without any resistance of his strength. Yuju barely hold herself up. She's scoffing so much blood. When JinKi stops, he smells the blood on his hands from hitting Yuju and grins at Yerin.

Yuju thinks Yerin couldn't fight the two, though she knows Yerin is the strongest among them.. she still needs help, that's why she really tries her best to fight the serum and call out Eunha and Umji with her telepathic voice. She groans as she fights the serum.