Am I not enough?

The girls didn't follow Sinb.

Umji collapsed for crying so hard because of what happened. She's crying so much. So much that she clenched her chest because of too much pain and she barely breath properly because of too much sobbing.

Eunha helps Umji to get up. Umji held on to Eunha because she's so weak to stand up because she's hurting emotionally. She's crying so much.

"Girls.. come inside. Let just leave Sinb alone first." Jessica said without any expressions on her face.

The girls followed Jessica inside her house again and Umji sits on the couch and continued crying.

"Umji-yah.. sorry this happened." Sowon utters.

"Are you happy now? You want her to stop? Now she stops. And you know what's worse about it? She might stop trusting me too." Umji barely utter every word because of her sobbing.

"You guys will understand everything that's happened and why I am like this to you, all of you." Sowon said seriously and left the girls to get some air outside.

Sowon. She's hurting too. Seeing the girls like that. Seeing Sinb and Umji like that. She thinks that she may not be a good sister to them. Or even an older member of the house. She feels worse for seeing them always mad and upset about her decisions. She thinks that she's not acting as what older sister does. She feels like she doesn't deserve to be called 'Unnie'.

She's thinking all of it and suddenly noticed a tear fell from her eyes. She's hurting too. She's hurting trying to understand why Sinb was like that when all she wanted was for Sinb to be better.. when all she wanted was for all of them to be better.

She held on to the nearest tree she could find. She needed something to hold on to because her knees might collapse for crying so much. She's covering her mouth while she cries to stop the sounds because the girls will surely hear her. She's just there, crying.

She doesn't know Eunha is watching her from afar. She doesn't want to make her feel embarassed for seeing her cry. She just stood behind the tree, leaning, and listens on how Sowon cries herself. She feels sorry for her because she knows that Sowon only did that for the girls' sake.

*****

At the dorm.. the girls went back without Sinb.

Umji. She also didn't come with the girls because she decided to find Sinb.

She roams around the town.. through the woods just to find Sinb. But she didn't see her. Then.. she decided to go to the school and tries to look for her there but no. No Sinb showed up.

She decided to go back at the dorm to ask her unnies if they have any idea to where Sinb might end up running to. But as soon as she opens the dorm, she saw Sinb sitting alone in the kitchen. Just sitting there and doing nothing.

"S-Sinb.." Umji uttered.

Sinb just glared at her and stood up to go somewhere else but Umji still talks.

"Can you atleast consider this and understand why Sowon unnie didn't tell you that she found out before you did?"

Sinb glared at her again.. like targetting every vessel in her blood.

"You know exactly why I wanted to find my parents! You even saw me so excited and happy about it! And.. before we went to Jessica unnie's house, I told you about it! You have every chance to tell me, but you didn't!!"

Sinb's voice echoed around the dorm that's why the girls came out from their rooms.

"Yes! I know! I know everything! But.. just like I said to Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie.. it's not my secret to tell! I didn't tell Sowon unnie! She found out about it on her own! And, about not telling you that she knew, I'm not in the position to tell you that!!" Umji yelled at Sinb too.

"You knew how I felt! You've been with me all along, Kim Yewon! You know how much I wanted this! And not telling me that they're already dead, that you all knew days before, that is a very big deal!!"

"We didn't tell you because we know that you'd act like this! That you'd never believe us! And, only Jessica unnie could tell you because we can't bare seeing you devastated or something like this!! It's for your sake, Hwang Eunbi! Don't be so inconsiderate!" Sowon interferes with the two.

"You always say that!" Sinb fired backs to Sowon. Eunha stops Sowon because she's about to walk towards Sinb.

"Sinb.. don't yell at Sowon unnie. Respect her. She's older than you." Yerin suddenly interferes also. Sinb glares at her.

"Why are you all always like this to me?! You!" Sinb points at Umji.

"You, of all the people! You know everything exactly! You know I was longing! That I feel something is missing in my life.. but you still chose not to tell me!!"

"HWANG EUNBI!!!" Umji lets out her anger as she shouts then she breaths and calm herself though she's already crying.

Yuju was about to approach the two but Yerin stops her. She looks at Yerin shaking her head then clings to Yuju's arms.

"What are you doing? Don't stop me." Yuju uses her telephatic voice to Yerin. Yerin looks at her with her eyes widened, then smiles and whispers.

"You're going to kill my sister for doing that to Umji again.. that's why I stop you." Yerin jokingly whispered.

"Tch!" Yuju can't help but chuckled with her.

"I know you're longing. That you feels something is missing.. but, is it only your parents that could fill that missing piece in you? Are they the only one who could make you feel happy genuinely? Look around you, Sinb-yah.. look who's here. How about our unnies? Are they not enough?" Umji cries but she manages to tell Sinb everything.

"How about me, Eunbi-yah? I'm always here for you. I'm willing to make you happy. I'm willing to protect you.. I'm willing to do anything. How about me.. am I not enough, huh? Hwang Eunbi?" Umji cries.

Sinb looks at her and her furrowed eyebrows slowly fading but without answering Umji, she dashes outside the dorm.

---------------------------------------

Just happened that I woke up at 5:34AM a while ago, I decided to finish this chapter and publish it.

Then.. sleep mode again! HiHi~ ^___^v

So sad I didn't got the chance to attend the Simbang Gabi last night. T__T who else also didn't?

Anyways.. enjoy the chapter!

Kamsahabnida~