Foreseen

Few minutes before..

"Hey.. we're going to try practicing here in music room. How about you guys?" Eunha said while holding some blank music sheets.

"Uhh.. I don't know. I want to go to the Haven, check on them." Yuju answered.

"I'll try on the music section at the library." Yerin said to Yuju while nodding.

"Okay. I'll be going then. I'll catch up later." Yuju replied.

Then Yuju went out of the Adlibitum office to go to the Haven.

As soon as she's out of the school grounds, she started walking through the forest. She can feel something is wrong. She stopped for a while because of what she feels, but the aura is gone before she even see who they were. She didn't mind it and she continues walking towards the Haven.

*****

"Okay guys. See you at the dorm." Sowon said.

"Unnie, I'll go with you. I'll buy something." Sinb said and walk towards Sowon.

They headed to the nearest convenient store to buy something. When they arrived at the store, Sowon chooses through the cupcakes and some chips while Sinb went to look for some face masks.

When the two are about to pay for the items they got, two little twins, boy and girl, approached them.

"Noona.. noona, please buy me this." the boy said while pulling Sowon's skirt.

"Aww. You're so cute. You want me to buy you this?" Sowon lowered herself to level with the little boy.

"Tch!" the girl twin is just looking at her brother blankly, while the boy is nodding to Sowon with a broad smile.

"Yah! You're always doing this here." the girl twin said to her brother.

"Noona, you will buy me this, right?" the boy twin pouted to Sowon.

"Tch!" the girl twin looks at her twin brother in disbelief.

"C'mon. Get another one for your sister." Sowon said to the boy and he immediately went to the fridge to get another ice cream. Then Sowon paid for the items.

The little boy is obviously happy when he gave the ice cream to his twin. The girl just glared at him but still grabs the ice cream.

"Thank you, noona."

"Thank you, unnie."

The twins said and bowed to Sowon.

Sowon and Sinb are about to go out the store when the girl speaks.

"Unnie.."

The little girl called on Sinb attention. Sinb twisted her body to look at the girl. But instead of saying anything, the girl just stared at Sinb then smiled.

Sowon and Sinb went out of the store and walks to the dorm.

"I kinda like that little girl." Sinb suddenly muttered.

"Yeah.. me too. I like those kids. Sadly, we forgot to ask their names." Sowon replied.

"You forgot?" Sinb looked at Sowon.

"Signs of aging." she suddenly uttered.

"Aish! I'm not old!" Sowon exclaimed and about to punch Sinb.